15

The next day Shawn and Camila stood in lift together, they both agreed with Zara that she isn't going to tell anyone about their relationship, and that's the secret she's got to keep till the time they decide to be official.

Camila hummed to the song what kept on playing while Shawn had her wrapped in his arms, because they were alone, but as soon as lift stopped they moved away from the grip. 
Sure, they are pretty much close now, but Camila isn't just ready to show their relationship to the others. She wanted them to know, that he is hers and no one else's but it is too risky. 

Camila walked out the lift taking a deep breath as she glued her fake smile on, greeting everyone with small 'mornings' she went inside her office, while everyone rushed around Shawn with their work done. 
She sat down and opened her laptop, all she thought in lift was ''I wasn't working yesterday, there's so much to do'' 
Her phone rang, rolling her eyes she answered it. 

''Hi'' her soft voice said, ''Camila!'' Zara on the other line screamed ''What? Oh my God'' 

''Nothing, I am just happy. How's the lover boy?'' she asked with smile on her face, Camila heard in her voice that she is really happy. 

''Zara! Keep it quiet'' Camila chuckled ''oh don't worry I am at his apartment, also I see here nice dress'' 

''What dress?'' Camila asked her ''I don't know, isn't yours'' she responded 
''No'' 
''Well my boy Shawn bought you something, he planning something hum'' Camila bit her lip, she wanted to know what he is planning but she isn't going to ruin his surprise. If it is for her.

''I need to go, bye'' 
''bye!''

Camila went though her stuff on the table, her eyes widened in alarm, her hands started to shake as her throat tightened. 

''My God, where are they'' she rushed into Shawn's office with teary eyes. 

''Hey bab - what's wrong?'' he asked her as he saw her all stressed ''I - I can't find - those papers. Shawn'' he stood up walking to her  ''It is okey, baby, calm down. Please'' she breathed in and out as she said ''I don't know where they are'' 
He shocked his head ''It doesn't matter. I have those in computer unfinished, we'll finish them together. Don't cry'' he hugged her, she looked up at him and seeing him smile made her grin "what?" She asked.

"Do you wanna go on date with me tonight?" she hummed to him as he said "why not" her mind flew to the dress Zara saw and reported to her.
"Okey, great" he pecked her lips and she moaned "okey"

-

"They came together" Hailey slapped the door as she screamed to Cameron.

"Damn! Can you focus more on job and not on them?" She rolled her eyes, as she slapped her foot on the floor.
Maybe they even heard that under.

"Don't you fucking get it! They -" he cut her by slapping his hands on the table "are together, I know!" her eyes widened in shock but she kept quiet.

"You know what? Maybe if you actually worked we may work against them!"

"What?"

He stood up and walked to her "all you do is gossip them! I see it by myself all you say"

"I - I -"
"Shut up!"

He ran his hand through his hair frustrated "I saw them kissing"
Hailey's jaw fell open and she swallowed the shame she kept.
"They're literally unbreakable together! I've nothing against them! It's your fault" he said in her face. Hailey gripped on her wrist hard trying not to over act.

"It isn't my fault" she calmly said, looking straight into his eyes "well do something and prove it"

He passed by her leaving her alone.
She sighed heavily smirking "my pleasure"

Their lunch break is totally ruined now, but she didn't mind that at all.

-

"Really? My God!" Girl could not believe the words Hailey was saying.
"Uhuh" she nodded her head taking papers from her hand.

"So they're dating?"

Hailey took a sip of her coffee and nodded again with smirk "yeah, but hey. Don't say that to anyone"

"Why" girl laughed "because -" Hailey opened the papers she got "this is what we need okey"

"But it isn't for court"

Hailey read through the papers, smirking "we are gonna take it slow okey?"

"But I can't do that always -" blonde girl cut her "yes you can - you'll start a gossip. They're going to suffer slowly, we can't quit things fast"

"Damn, I am glad I'm best friend with you"

"Since the day I broke up with Shawn" Hailey winked at smaller girl.
"Now go, before them, do what I said"

-

Shawn walked back from lunch break, his mind just think of the date he's going to have with his girl.
He's zoned out but as soon as Camila walked back he heard from one of his workers.

"Yeah, I heard she got this job for some problems -"

Shawn's eyes narrowed and he turned to Camila who stood in place her head low.

"She has hospital bills to pay - that's why she up to his ass"

Shawn listened he didn't quite understand who's voice was that. He just looked at Camila, her head snapped as she felt his gaze burning.

Some girls laughed but Shawn payed attention to the crowd, they stopped.
Camila wipped tear from her face and walked by him, she slapped door of her office.

He shoot them glare to work or something is going to happen.
The truth is, they never saw him like this.
All tensed up, his face mad showing no emotions towards them.
He went inside his office then to hers.

"Camila?" He called softly "leave" she sat on her chair looking at her laptop.

"No, I'm not going leave"

"Shawn just leave me alone. I can't face you" her voice had no emotions while she's breaking inside.

"Just answer me - what hospital bills" she looked at him and bit her lower lip "not your business"

"You kidding right?" She shocked her head "not at all"

"Camila what the fuck?" His voice become stronger at the second, she's shaken up a little "what damn hospital bills are you dealing with?"

"I said - you don't need to care!" She stood up aggressively "I need to care you're my -" she cut him off  "no Shawn no!"

"Right" he laughed sarcastically "right I'm not your boyfriend you're not my girlfriend - we're nothing"

"I didn't say that" she looked down then back at his eyes "you meant that"
her eyes flew from his, she is embarrassed.

"Look, I can't have you deal with that"
She said calmly, he rolled his eyes "I can help you -they hurt you there, I heard that"

She shocked her head "no, you're not gonna do anything you mean to do"

He chuckled "Shawn you're not going to quit their job!"
"I can deal with my own damn life -"

"I'm not saying you can't" he took her hands but she gripped them away "but I'm part of your life!" He yelled again "stop" she yelled whispered.

"Just stop"

"I'm not going to fucking stop tell me what's wrong - what with hospital bills? I'm going to pay them -"

"No you're not!" She laughed walking away from him "I'm nothing to you then just a weight"

"Camila you can't be serious I fucking lo - like you" her heart skipped a beat as he stopped on two words of love.
He shocked his head "I like you a lot"

"I like you too, but Shawn - just leave please. Just if you need anything call me"

"Alright, I'll leave" he ran his hand through the hair, nervously as he left her office.
She irritated sat back down on her chair and thought.

They haven't had a first date yet but this is their second fight.