Thanos

It has been almost ten hours since they had all arrived at the tower, Tony had explained that he sold the tower to this guy called Donald Trump, but because he was a cheapskate he didn't want to fork out the insurance money for the arc reactor that powered the building so he placed the building up for half the price he paid for it, to which Tony immediately bought back.

The all sat in silence as Tony and Shuri worked on the device, they had placed it on the roof of the building which was big enough to house it. The plan was to lure Thanos to Earth again and get him to activate the stones, once they were active then that was when they could make their move. The two finished their work when Rocket appeared on the roof.

"You know for a bunch of earthlings your technological skills are...well better than a lot of other races anyways," said the Raccoon with what Tony assumed to be a grin of some form, "Anyways I just wanted to tell ya that I got ya a device here that can broadcast to several different quadrants of the universe. Wanna do the honors of broadcasting the purple sack of assholes a message yourself Stark?"

Tony nodded and headed down to the training room to speak with the other Avengers. Once he arrived he coughed to announce his arrival, Bruce and Nat jumped at the sound, obviously the two were cuddling but Tony wasn't going to care about that.

"I wanted to let you guys know that the device is done...I am calling Thanos here," said Tony with that same leader like voice. Everyone nodded to let him know they were ready. They all followed Tony as he walked into the conference room and stood to the side in silence as he positioned the device Rocket gave him to face him and connected it to the Television.

He pressed a few buttons and within a moment of silence the screen lit up to reveal the smiling face of Thanos, "Stark, what do you want?" Everyone watched as anger became more apparent on Tony's face.

"I am challenging you to a good old fashioned fight, Iron Man versus Thanos. One on One, no mission just good old fashioned revenge. You killed my kid," Everyone looked at Tony in shock, "I am going to kill you and make you pay."

"You think I would even care enough to fight you Stark," laughed Thanos.

"Yeah I think you should care you purple Barney the dinosaur wanna be rip off, cause if you don't fight me it will only prove one thing," sneered Tony in anger and disgust.

"What's that?" asked Thanos who looked like he was getting even more pissed off.

"That you are nothing but a scared bitch that is hiding from me," said Tony with finality.

"You want to die so bad Stark? Fine I'll do it myself, I will be at your tower in thirty of your earth minutes, so you can prepare to die," yelled Thanos in anger, clearly Tony struck a nerve. The screen went blank and Tony left the room the others following him.

"Okay so what do you want us to do Tony?" asked Steve with purpose. Tony stopped in the hallway and looked to his friends. "Nothing, this fight will be one on one as promised you guys are to keep any civilians away from the battle zone and away from the two of us, Bruce you will wait inside the tower and whenever you think it is time, Hulk the fuck out and help me beat Thanos, you too Thor." Thor and Bruce nod and walk off.

"Natasha, Rocket, Steve you guys are going to create a perimeter along with the local cops to keep any and all civilians out of harms way. Got it?" They nod and walk away. Tony stands for a moment by himself, Rhodie and Shuri approach him, "Hey Tony, Shuri has some awesome news for you."

Tony looks at them confused, "What!?"

Shuri smiles and yells, "Come on in now." Tony lets out a a gasp as a door to the labs open and out walks Vision almost as if nothing happened to him at all, minus the yellow stone being lodged in his head.