Awkward Situation

Peter and Michelle were much closer after that night. They both knee at that point, even so young, that they were going to be together till the end of time.

Tony and Pepper noticed a complete change in their son. He was happier, more passionate and more importantly he was more confident in himself. They knew it was because of his girlfriend. They knew that the love they had rivaled that of their own. The couldn't be prouder of the man he was becoming.

Wanda also noticed the change in her brother. She saw that he smiled more and laughed more. He may have given up being Spider-Man, but he still has that sense of courage that he usually only showed when wearing the suit, now it was Peter that had that courage, not Spider-Man.

Even Ned and Betty saw how much of a positive impact that Michelle was having on Peter. He wad friendlier with his school mates, he wad more interactive with school activities and he was, if possible, even more caring than before. Which Ned and Betty thought wasn't possible by the way.

But as many things that are so good, sometimes a poison seeps into it. But Michelle and Peter couldn't prepare for this particular type of poison to their relationship.

Peter arrived at school parking his car in his usual spot, he enjoyed going to school now which was a big change for the young man as he usually hated it. But with no Flash, no bullying and everyone respecting him, he felt like nothing could go wrong.

He stepped into the school and received his usual greetings from everyone and made his way to his locker. He found a very upset Michelle standing there and his immediate instinct was to comfort her. So that's what he did.

"Hey MJ what's wrong?" he asked as he pulled her into a gentle hug.

"Liz is back, I don't want to lose you," she sniffed into his shoulder.

Peter was a bit shell shocked that Liz Allen his long time crush was back in school. But he felt nothing for her. He lived MJ and at the thought of Liz he felt...nothing.

"I don't like Liz, I love you MJ," he said stroking her hair softly. She sighed and deepened the hug. But of course they would be interrupted.

"PETER!" cried out a voice behind him. Him and Michelle broke apart to see Liz Allen practically running to them. What followed no one could have predicted.

Liz clasps her hands around Peter and smashes her lips into his. Michelle​ is shocked by this, she can see Peter was uncomfortable and was flailing his arms attempting to get away. But that didn't stop Michelle bursting into tears and running away.

Liz finally broke apart from Peter and was surprised to see a very angry Peter instead of the love struck boy she went to homecoming with. He was somehow different. Peter pushed Liz away from him and everyone who was their was glaring angrily at Liz. She seemed confused. Everyone noticed how angry Peter was and the only saw that when he beat the shit out of Flash, they backed away.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE!" he yelled. Liz backed away, she was afraid of his sudden anger. Peter never got angry, but after his yelling she had to confirm that he did. Many people within the vicinity started to walk away not wanting to see Peter snap.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU LIZ, I AM IN LOVE WITH MICHELLE! AND YOU PROBABLY FUCKED THAT UP AS WELL! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

Tears began to form in the eyes of Liz Allen but she wasn't going to give up with out a fight.

"I thought you loved me..." she said in a small voice, some people felt bad for her but they weren't happy with what she did.

"Yeah at one point I thought I did, but now...I know what love truly is. What I felt for you was a crush. Not love," said Peter in an understanding tone, but as soon as he finished speaking he turned and ran off to find Michelle.

Liz felt anger towards Michelle and as she stormed away from where she was standing she made a vow, "I will get Peter to love me," she said to herself.

⌚Time Skip⌚

Peter skipped first period mathematics and rushed to the roof to find Michelle sobbing in the corner curled up into a ball. When Peter approached she looked up and looked away.

"I u-understand i-if you want t-to leave me for her Pete, I k-know you used to like her a lot," she managed to sob out. Peter shook his head and sat down next to her.

"MJ you were right I used to like her, but I love you. I'm not leaving you for anyone else. You and me, we are going to be together forever. I may be sixteen but I know that I'm gonna marry you," he stated calmly in an attempt to calm her. It seemed to work well as she leaned her head on his shoulder and blinked the tears away.

"You mean what you said? That you'd marry me?" she asked so softly that Peter almost missed it. He slipped his arm over her shoulder.

"Of course I meant it," he said just as softly to her. To his surprise she began to laugh. He was thoroughly confused.

"What?" he asked.

"Peter did we just get engaged!?" she managed to laugh out. Peter laughed himself.

"Oh my god I think we just did...and at the age of sixteen!" he burst out laughing. The pair laughed for a good five minutes  before hiccuping themselves into silence. Michelle leaned into Peter and held onto him.

"Yes by the way," she said softly.

"Yes what?" he asked sounding like a confused puppy. She laughed a little.

"Yes I will marry you," she said with a little giggle, "Then at least everyone will know that you're my man."

Peter smiled the biggest smile, "Okay but we wait until we have left school and are like twenty. Agreed?"

Michelle nodded and snuggled up to Peter, the roof was a bit cold with the impending winter season but that didn't bother Michelle, she had the warmest man right next to her.

"Uh, Michelle.. how are we gonna tell our parents about this?" he asked.

"We'll have a family dinner, my mom and your patents. Also your new sister and we can tell them everything then," said Michelle calmly.

Peter nodded and cuddled Michelle a little bit more, the only thing that disturbed them was the loud sound of the bell. Peter looked to his watch and grimaced, they had missed the first two periods of double mathematics. Hopefully they weren't​ in trouble over it. If they were...fuck it they had just got engaged. Even if it was a bit unconventional. He reminded himself to get a ring when the time was right and do the proposal correctly.

"Let's go to class Mrs. Stark," he joked to her with his goofy smile.

"Indeed my beloved husband," she said in a fake posh tone. The two laughed as they made their way off the roof. But Peter had two things on his mind that was bothering him.

One. How the hell would his parents react to the news of their engagement? Two. Should he tell her about him and how he used to be Spider-Man?

But he will cross that bridge when he gets to it.