Security Screw Up

That day at school was extremely eventful. Peter was suddenly being mobbed between classes and everyone was asking him for autographs and selfie. He didn't mind in all honesty. He humoured them until a senior girl asked him to sign her cleavage. He stuttered and began to panic a bit. Thankfully Michelle is a overprotective and jealous girlfriend. She immediately shot the girl down with one of her signature glares.

Peter and Michelle were inseparable mainly due to Michelle not wanting to leave his side. This was understandable to everyone and even the teachers made allowances for this.  They knew about her watching him bleed out in her arms. That was pretty good grounds to make an exception.

The following weeks after his return everything returned to normal, which was a relief for Peter and Michelle as they were fed up with everyone's antics.

Peter sat in third period biology when his teacher Miss Jackson received a phone call. She was pretty quick and when she was done she coughed for attention.

"Peter, the principal wishes to speak with you, can you please go to the office," she asked politely.

Peter began to freak out a bit, what did he want with him? Did he do something wrong? He looked to Michelle who smiled encouragingly​ to him.

Peter stood up and walked from the classroom​ with confidence. Within a few moments he was standing outside the principals office feeling a little nervous.

He knocked. The door opened to reveal Principal Morita with a smile. Good he's happy, thought Peter with a smile of his own.

"Peter come on in," said the principal with​ a grin.

Peter stepped inside and sat in the chair that Principal Morita had gestured to. For a moment Morita looked a little unsure of himself then he sat down.

"Mr. Parker-"

"Stark sir," corrected Peter politely as he could.

"Yes...Mr. Stark. Well I just want to personally thank you for saving the lives of two of our students. You almost died!"

"Oh, no it's nothing really. I actually don't see what the big deal is. I mean I just did the right thing," said Peter sounding slightly confused.

"Well that is very humble of you Peter..." said Principal Morita with a smile but he looked like he was uncertain of something.

"Sir are you okay?" asked Peter with concern.

"I'm fine Peter. I actually have a request...but you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"What is it sir?" asked Peter with curiosity etched across his face and laced within his tone.

"Well as you know there is the school talent show coming up where we attempt to raise money for the local homeless shelters."

Peter nodded in response urging the nervous Principal Morita to go on.

"Well I was wondering if you wouldn't mind performing in the talent show. It might get some other students to join as well if they see you in the line up."

Peter thought for a second. It would help a lot of the homeless people in the area and might bring the right awareness to the cause. He was a Stark after all and this may help him.