Symbiotic Parasite

"Take me in her place, I'll be your host," said Peter in defeat.

Venom cocked their head to the side considering the bargain that had been laid before them. Their mouth formed a creepy smile.

"Okay Spider-Man, you have a deal," the Symbiote detached from Michelle as she collapsed to the ground and quickly Venom began snaking it's way around Peter's body. He could feel the Iron Spider Mark 3 dismantling as the symbiote began bonding with him. The pain was unbearable. His healing abilities were slowing down the bonding process making it hurt more. He let out a yell of pain but it soon was smothered by the symbiote covering his face.

Soon there stood Spider-Man in a black suit with a white spider on his chest. There was no mouth this time. It actually looked like a mask.

Michelle slowly got to her feet and noticed that Liz was staring at her in shock. Then her eyes wandered to Spider-Man, as soon as she saw the suit her eyes widened. Peter gave himself to the monster for her.

"Peter?" she asked timidly.

"No we are VENOM!" cried out Spider-Man to the room in response to Michelle.

"Peter please, I can't lose you," said Michelle with tears beginning to form in her eyes.

Spider-Man approached and his hand raised to her cheek, he wiped away a stray tear with his thumb.

"Don't cry MJ," said the familiar voice of Peter, wait...that was Peter that time not Venom.

"But I can't lose you," she said with a sob, Spider-Man pulled her into a hug.

"I had to save you MJ," he said softly. Then he broke away he yelled in pain as his hands clutched his head.

"WE ARE VENOM! NOT PARKER!" roared the voice of Venom.

Liz spoke, "Peter come on you can fight this!"

Spider-Man spun and faced Liz before grabbing her throat and picking her up into the air.

"Eyes, Lungs, Liver, Pancreas....so many delicious snacks. So little time," growled Venoms voice.

Then he dropped her to the floor, "NO I AM PETER PARKER STARK! I DON'T HURT PEOPLE!"

The two girls called out words of encouragement to Peter telling him to fight Venom. Peter was yelling in pain as his control came and went. A voice whispered in his head.

"Give me control Peter, I can save you  from pain, I can help you get revenge on anyone who has ever hurt you," whispered the voice seductively in Peter's mind.

But the faces of Ben and May Parker flooded his mind, "NO!" roared Peter.

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY! SPIDER-MAN DOESN'T GET REVENGE!"

The Symbiote was stubborn though, "Then we must kill your heart."

Spider-Man launched at Michelle and lifted her from the ground by the throat, she gasped in shock and soon enough her face was turning red from lack of oxygen.

"Say goodbye to this world!" said Venom evilly.

A window smashed and Venom spun Peter around to see the most powerful looking suit ever created standing in front of them.