Rise

News of Peter and Michelle being engaged spread through all media outlets and by the time Monday came around neither Michelle or Peter were looking forward to getting out of bed.
Tony had arranged a press conference with the major news outlets in the country in an attempt to get out in front of the story. It wasn't exactly known to the world that Peter was his son but after it was leaked onto the Internet so was his son's entire private life, including his engagement to Michelle.

But Peter didn't care about any of that as his mind was occupied with thoughts of Vulture and Flash. He worked around the clock building a more powerful Iron Spider suit that was made primarily from vibranium thanks to his connection with Shuri.

It was the most advanced suit ever built and had surpassed that even of his father's. Tony was impressed to say the least when he first found out about it. The Mark Z project was pretty much scrapped and now he was helping Peter prepare for Vulture should he ever attack.

Ned and Michelle explained everything to Betty. She thought they were joking that was until Michelle lead her into Peter's lab only to find him on the ceiling. Now they were working as a team searching through CCTV all across New York in an attempt to find the duo and report them to SHIELD. Peter still didn't want to put the suit on again and only had the Iron Spider as a final resort.

But the day of the conference came and Michelle and Peter were nervous to say the least but not as much as their parents who were on stage talking with the reporters.

"When they get out here if any of you say anything I deem inappropriate I will have you ejected from the building and you will be sued for all your worth," said Tony in warning to the crowd of reporters. They all nodded in response. Tony looked to the side of the stage and signalled them to come out. Peter placed his specialized sunglasses on his face and stepped out onto the stage. He gave the peace symbol to the reporters and stood at the podium. Michelle came and stood by his side quickly grabbing his hand for comfort.

Tony smirked at his son's entrance onto the stage. That was something that he'd usually do.

The reporters all began to talk at once and Tony was about to intervene when Peter held up a finger to silence them while a took a prolonged sip of water. The reporters went silent, a few seconds later Peter put down the glass and took off his sunglasses tossing them over his shoulder at his father who caught them.

"Okay questions?"

Hands shot up into the air, Peter just signalled to one at the front.

"Aren't you too young to get engaged?" sneered an old man who was wearing a shirt that was obviously too tight.

"Aren't you too fat to wear that shirt?" sneered Peter in response. The reporter looked appalled but the others burst out laughing. Peter shrugged and picked a guy near the back.

"Hey first of all congratulations, and when are you thinking of tying the knot?"

"Thanks uh...future wife you wanna answer that?" said Peter with a glance at Michelle.

"Ugh you're such a loser," she said jokingly.

"I am offended," said Peter in fake hurt voice while placing his hand over his heart.

"Get over yourself babe," she said rolling her eyes, "and to answer the question we are planning to get married when we are at least twenty so no immediate plans yet. Well maybe Tony had a plan. But if he suggests it again I'll slap him!"

Tony moved a little further from the two teens at the podium gaining a chuckle from some of the reporters that had noticed his movements, it was clear this girl was fierce.