Don't Piss Peter Off

With the amazing success of the Talent Show everyone in the school, including the teachers, were asking Peter for his autograph. He obliged, but only half heartedly. He felt more awkward about the whole thing.

But after a few weeks it soon died down and everything finally returned to normal for Peter and his friends.

But through all of the shit Peter had  been through Michelle never wavered. She was the rock in their relationship when he couldn't be. Ned and Betty did all they could but they couldn't be their for him the same way Michelle would.

He felt like he had to make it up to her someway. He just wasn't sure how.

Peter sat in his office in Stark Tower working on the watch his father had given him. He completely changed the framework of the nanotechnology and reprogrammed it to take shape of the Iron Spider suit. He was actually quite proud of his nifty little achievement and couldn't wait to tell his dad. So that is exactly what he did.

He grabbed his watch and made it the whole way up to the penthouse. As he entered he could hear raised voices. It sounded like his dad. But he wasn't sure who the other voice yelling back was.

He turned the corner to the living room and saw the Avengers. He had a little fan boy moment of excitement. That was until he examined the situation. All the Avengers were standing to the side watching Tony and Steve argue. They were red in the face. Then Steve fucked up.

He pushed Tony to the ground. The other Avengers jumped to pull Steve back. But Peter activated the Iron Spider suit and leapt in front of his dad taking a defensive stance.

Captain America looked confused as to why Spider-Man was here but his thought was cut off when Spider-Man punched him in the chest sending him flying across the room.

"Touch my dad again and I'll rip you limb from limb," growled Spider-Man to Steve who was struggling to stand after the astonishing punch.

The rouge Avengers backed away, except for Wanda who unexpectedly​pulled Spider-Man​ into a hug.

"Little brother you're better," she cried out with joy. The Avengers watched in shock as Spider-Man hugged her back. They were even more surprised when Tony pulled the two into a warm hug of his own.

The mask of the Iron Spider suit retracted into the suit to reveal the smiling face of Peter. The Avengers were shocked. Then they were angry.

"YOU BROUGHT A KID TO GERMANY!"

"WHAT THE HELL STARK!?"

"LOW LIFE BASTARD DRAGGING A CHILD INTO THIS!"

Peter had enough and both Tony and Wanda noticed so they did the smart thing and backed away. That's when the volcano erupted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!"

The rouge Avengers were shocked into silence.

"FIRST OF ALL YOU DARE QUESTION MY FATHER AND HIS DECISIONS TO INCLUDE ME IN KICKING YOUR ASS! THEN YOU COME INTO HIS HOME AND PUSH HIM! ENOUGH! YOU WILL RESPECT MY FATHER OR I WILL PERSONALLY YEET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUT THE WINDOW! NOW GET OUT!"

The rouge Avengers practically ran from the room, all except for Wanda and the Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff.

She approached Peter and he took a defensive stance ready for a fight. But she laughed and ruffled his hair confusing him.

"I can see what you meant Tony, he is a little protective," she chuckled before hugging Peter and Tony before leaving the penthouse.

Peter looked from Wanda to Tony confused as all hell, "Uh what?"

Tony simply chuckled, "Well that's your Auntie Nat, which she insists you call her. Oh and Wanda is officially Wanda Stark so now you have a sister for reals."

Peter was in shock, he looked to Wanda and then to his father for confirmation, when they both nodded he grabbed Wanda into a bone crushing hug. She laughed out, "Peter you're crushing me with that suit!"

Peter let go feeling embarrassed, he tapped the Spider on his chest and the nanotechnology shrank back into the watch on his wrist. Tony and Wanda watched in awe.

"What happened to the Iron Man suit?" asked his father with slight awe and confusion.

"Oh I reprogrammed the nanotechnology within the watch to a new framework. Now it takes shape of my Iron Spider suit!"

"Damn, and I thought dad was smart," said Wanda with a murmur. Tony heard however and smiled like a Cheshire cat.

"Did you call me dad?" he asked feeling the same happiness as when Peter first called him dad.

Wanda nodded and Tony hugged her, Peter not wanting to be left out grabbed the two and hugged them lifting them both off of the ground.

Tony and Wanda laughed while Peter held them. Not long after the elevator doors opened revealing Pepper who looked confused for a moment. That was until Wanda spoke.

"Join us in the hug mom," yelled Wanda in joy.

Pepper dropped her purse and joined in on the group hug. Now the family was together. Now things were going to get interesting.

However the Stark family moment was interrupted when Peter's Spidey sense kicked in. He quickly broke the hug and activated his suit which surrounded him within seconds.

Tony, Pepper and Wanda were confused as to what was happening but their question was answered when the elevator opened and a livid Captain America roared and jumped out throwing his shield at Peter.

Peter dodged the shield but Tony wasn't so lucky and it caught him in the chest throwing him to the wall where he collapsed unconscious.

"DAD!" yelled Peter and Wanda.

Wanda and Pepper rushed over to Tony while Peter attacked Steve with all his anger and fury. Steve attempted to fight back but was quickly overwhelmed and was found moments later webbed to the ceiling.

The elevator opened and Natasha, Clint and Scott Lang appeared. They began apologies towards Peter and his family. But Peter was to pissed off to care about what they would say. He climbed onto the wall and was right next to Steve who was looking on with wide eyes of fear.

"I warned you didn't I? I thought you were smarter than this. Now I'm going to make you feel pain like you've never felt before," growled Peter into Captain America's face.

Peter punched the wall next to his head, Steve flinched expecting pain.

"You come near my family again Rogers and I will bury you, and if my dad isn't okay...I will hunt you down and kill you myself."

Peter grabbed the webbing and ripped it off the wall letting Steve Rogers fall face first into the ground. Before he could get up Peter flipped off the wall and landed in front of him.

"Now get out," he whispered coldly. Scott Lang walked forwards and smiled at Peter before grabbing the Captain and dragged him towards the elevator as he could hardly stand after his major beating. Clint gave Peter a nod before joining Scott.

The doors closed and Natasha hugged Peter in a reassuring way. Peter gave a quick hug back before turning to see his Mom and Dad along with his new sister Wanda sanding with smiles. Wanda and his mother were supporting his father but he seemed to be okay. He rushed over and hugged them.

Natasha left smiling at the happy family. She would make sure they were safe from now on. But first she needed to have a few choice words with a certain Captain America.

The Stark family went to sleep that night content that Peter was capable of saving them and happy that they were together as a family.