Anger

Weeks had passed and Peter had completely gone back to his normal happy-go-lucky self. He was making pretty much everyone around him feel his happiness as well. It was simply infectious.

Peter sat in his fifth period biology class doing equations in his book for the StarkBook​Pro that he was working on at the tower. He almost had it cracked which fed his happiness even more.

The bell rang and as they were getting up to leave his teacher addressed them.

"We will be having a field trip on Friday so make sure that you get a permission slip and have your parents or guardians sign it," stated their teacher, "We will be going to Stark Tower everyone so be on your best behaviour!"

At these words everyone looked at Peter. He sighed knowing this was going to be a pain in the ass. They had one at the start of the school year but probably because of the drama that had transpired then they probably wanted to get a proper tour.

When Michelle found out she couldn't stop laughing about how funny it was going to be to see how everyone reacts to him.

He had his parents sign the slip of paper, and yes they had a good laugh at his misfortune but promised that they were going to leave him alone during the tour.

Friday quickly came and Peter parked up at the school getting out and trudging over to the cliché yellow school bus that was parked and ready to go. Peter climbed on board to see everyone staring at him. He groaned in exasperation and made his way to the back of the bus where Michelle was sitting.

As soon as he sat down she smiled and cuddled up to him immediately. He couldn't help but smile backs and cuddle her back.

The bus took off and within a few moments Ned tapped his shoulder, "Peter we need to talk about you know, your other extracurricular activities," he said in a hushed hinting tone.

"Michelle knows dude so just tell me," he said with annoyance. Ned probably was going to attempt to coax him into becoming Spider-Man again.

"Um okay then... Adrian Toomes broke out of prison and someone else was on the list of his known associates...Flash. He broke out too," said Ned as quietly as he could.

"WHAT!?" yelled Peter so loudly everyone was looking at him but he didn't care.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ESCAPED! HOW THE FUCK COULD BOTH TOOMES AND FLASH ESCAPE!?"

Ned began cowering away from Peter in fear. He's never been this angry before. Their teacher Mrs Walsh shouted back to him.

"MR PARKER SIT THE HELL DOWN!" she yelled. Peter began to shake from his anger making all around him move slightly away in fear, except for Michelle who stayed but watched in case she needed to get involved.

"THE NAME IS PETER STARK! GET I RIGHT DAMN IT!" he yelled back. The teacher faltered but gazed at Michelle as if asking for help.

Michelle placed her hand on his bicep and he looked at her and he began to visibly calm down. He looked to see all the terrified students and the terrified teacher looking at him and he felt ashamed for losing his head.

"Sorry I didn't mean to get angry," he said with a sad tone. He sat back down and stared at the ground feeling shameful of his actions.

Michelle could see how sad he was now and snuggled up to him placing her head in his shoulder.

"It's okay to be mad Peter, I mean Flash shot you and Toomes almost killed you," she said softly and quietly as to make sure no one could hear them. He felt comfort in her words.

"I just don't want them to hurt anyone I care about. What if...no when they come I'm not able to save you, or mom or dad or even Wanda?" he asked with worry. Michelle sat in silence for a moment.

"Then we can make sure that you are ready, Ned, Betty and I are willing to help you at all times," she said softly in a gentle voice as she was still trying to keep him calm.

"But Betty doesn't even know MJ. How can she help me?" he responded. Michelle just smiled.

"You tell her."

Peter looked over to where Ned and Betty were sitting on the bus, Betty and Ned were cuddled up together. He could see Betty attempting to comfort him from his outburst earlier. He felt bad. But he knew that Betty could be trusted.

"Fine," said Peter quietly. Michelle smiled in response and kissed his cheek before continuing to snuggle with him. Peter shook his head. Maybe he could ask them all to stay at the tower and then he could tell Betty after the tour. Or it may be better to just tell her tomorrow. They were meant to go to the movies tomorrow but maybe just chilling out at Peter's house and him revealing his secret identity would be better.

"Yeah right," he muttered sarcastically to himself. Michelle gave him a light slap on the cheek.

"Don't mumble honey, you're too comfy to mumble," she said softly. Peter was confused and looked down at her to see she had dozed off on his chest. He smiled and slipped her head into his lap and began running his fingers through her hair.

Michelle smiled at this and enjoyed the feeling of his smooth hands running his fingers through her hair.

Someone took a picture of the two and had uploaded it to Instagram with the hash tag #relationshipgoals which spread like wildfire fire through out the bus and the school. Pretty much everyone had to agree.

Ned and Betty both looked at their phones at the same time. Their Instagram had pretty much blown up when the post of Michelle and Peter had been uploaded. Both Ned and Betty glance at their two best friends to see them sleeping in their seats.

Michelle had her head in his lap while Peter had a hand rested on her forehead. He had his head lolling to the side snoring slightly.

"Yeah they're right, that's definitely relationship goals," a said Betty as she lay her head in his lap and fell asleep Ned shook his head but complied with running his hands through her hair.

It seems that Petelle is definitely setting a high standard for relationships within Midtown High.