Date Night

Peter and his family moved back to Queens when it was decided by Tony that living in a Tower with a bunch of angry Avengers wasn't a possibility. So they moved back into their house. This time with the addition of Wanda.

Peter carried four heavy boxes stacked on top of each other. Wanda marveled over Peter's strength. Damn he must be able to lift a ton at least.

Peter stepped into her room and set down the boxes wiping the sweat from his forehead. Wanda smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"You're too kind," she said with a smile plastered across her face.

Peter simply shrugged, his phone rang and the theme song to the Greatest Showman began to play. He smiled and answered completely forgetting about Wanda being in the room.

"Hey MJ...yeah just helping move Wanda in....yeah that was awesome of him....wait tonight?...no no that's fine we can go out tonight....yeah...love you too. See you later. Oh I'll pick you up."

Peter hung up and Wanda giggled making him blush, he was as red as his suit.

"Well little brother, how're you picking her up?" asked Wanda while wiggling her eyebrows in a suggesting way.

"Uh get Dad to drop me off and walk with MJ to wherever we are going?" he said it more like a question than a statement.

Wanda laughed, "You just got your license, why not borrow a car and drive there?"

Peter shrugged, "I guess I could ask dad to borrow the Mini-Van."

With that he left to go and ask his father for the keys to the Mini-Van.

Tony was laying on the couch dozing off whilst his head lay in Peppers lap. He began to lightly snore when Peter entered the living room. He spotted his dad and stood awkwardly for a moment before beginning to walk away.

Pepper noticed, "What's up Peter?"

Peter stopped uncertainty showing in his expression, then he turned to face his mother who was stroking his father's hair softly.

"Umm- I have a date tonight with MJ and I was wondering if I could borrow the Mini-Van," said Peter quietly.

Tony opened his eyes and sat up groggily, "Why won't you take your own car?"

Peter was confused for a moment, "I don't have a car dad."

Tony looked confused then looked to Pepper before face palming and shaking his head, "I forgot my bad."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys before tossing them to Peter who looked even more confused.

"Happy Peter Day," laughed Tony loudly, "I got that for you passing your test."

Peter was completely surprised, his father got off the couch and guided him outside to see a shiny new 2019 Audi A6 parked in the driveway.