Prologue

A low groan emitted from a girl walking down a sidewalk, her phone in hand as she boredly texted away on some roleplaying app, she grimaced as her character recieves fatal wounds.
But, a slight smile formed, someone had come to her rescue in the roleplay.

She rolled her glossy (eye color) hues, a smile stretched onto her lips, she stopped after a few moments of walking.

She reached the parking lot, after telling the group she was roleplaying with, the girl exited from the roleplay and went to her car.
It was a gift from her mom, she was going to go out for her birthday.

One of her friends, whom she knew well online, had wished her a happy birthday.

The girl was grateful, of course, but felt it to be.. Overrated. Sure, birthdays celebrate your life but, it didn't feel 'right'.
Birthdays were like a countdown of your life, but you celebrate it as if you're celebrating you getting closer to your demise..

The girl was heading out about now, but instead headed to her apartment to just watch some Anime as usual.
A great way to celebrate the B-Day!

_____________________________

After a few moments of catching up on the 3rd season of Seven Deadly Sins, she leaned back into her bed. Her roommates weren't gonna be in for a while, since they were gonna go grab some grub.
The girl twirled a lock of her (hair color) hair.

Her eyes began to get droopy, her mouth contorted into a lazy line, she ran her left hand through a (hair color) mess.

She didn't seem to be so interested with the Ten Commandments.. But one caught her eye.

Estarossa.

Dear Lord, he looked like a chill badass! But, she still was a SDS Fan all the way!
A light chuckle emitted from her, when she caught sight of his gaze peering at her.

Almost as if he'd been staring right at her...

The girl's gaze began to blur, the words flowed into one ear and out the other, she faltered her sitting position. Suddenly, the girl flopped down onto the bed.
She lost consciousness and just.. Fell asleep.

_____________________________

A hand was held out to you, almost courteous, a slight smile faced to you.
"May I have this dance?"

_____________________________

TiS ShORT aS HeLL-
;w; I apologize.