Chapter Seven

Estarossa was seated on the same rock he usually was on, mostly because of a certain lady had given him a severe headache because of a certain stunt pulled. Esta' stuffed his face into his hands begrudgingly, feeling a small tap on his shoulder. He glimpsed back, eyes gleamed with some irritation yet hidden behind some apathy.

His eyes fell onto the CERTAIN girl that was causing him trouble.

"I was... Er... I was actually wondering if you know who Meliodas is-?" As soon as the name left her mouth, Estarossa's stare simply grew colder as his lips curled to a frown. "Why? Do you expect him to save you?" The slightly offended (hair color)-haired lass shook her head. 

"Well, not now of course, but probably when he shows up to-" She stopped herself before she continued, (Your Name) couldn't 'spoil' an episode to one of the FREAKING CHARACTERS. Estarossa stood from his rock, the beloved rock, fixating his attention onto the loose-lipped hostage. "What do you mean when he shows up?" (Your Name) slowly backed up, trying to also side-step away.

"I'm.. I'm gonna just go talk to Gloxinia..." As she tried to get away to the fairy, she was pulled back to be forcefully sat down on the rock beside him. "If you tell me... I'll let you go into town." Seriously? She was expected to spill important details just to go into town?

"You have been whining about clothes since we left that inn." Well, true..

"If we go into town, get some clothes, and food... I'll tell you everything I know." While she really wasn't in the situation for making deals, especially one with a 'demon'. Estarossa simply kept that icy stare which chilled her to the bone. 

"Is that all?"

She seemed surprised he even acknowledged her bargain, her lips curled up into a wide smile as if this was finally a light in this dark tunnel, but what he said next swiftly crushed her spark of hope.

"I'll be going while you stay."

Estarossa let go of her, with a small shrug of his shoulders, "If I go through this much trouble, your information is worth it." He turned away, before beginning to walk from view and then take off. (Your Name) didn't even make an attempt  to stop him as she was frozen in place. 

"Oh, great, he left his pet." Galand commented as he wandered over to the rock Estarossa usually seated himself at. "Hey, Galan.." He took notice at the disturbingly shook tone, "And he scared you good too. But not good enough."

He snorted as he went to lean on the rock she was seated on. 

"A pathetic human like yourself should refer to me with the utmost respect." A snort escaped the human he started conversation with, while some would have considered it cute, he considered it repetitive.

"And what is so funny?" He grumbled, as Melascula soon accompanied her fellow commandment, "What are you two on about over here?" She questioned while giving a small tilt of her head. "Just being insulted by some puny girl!" Galand answered.

"No, no. I wasn't insulting you, I just kinda find you guys a bit... Weird. In the good way." Sure, it seemed like (Your Name) was trying to warm up to them. She was simply trying to make them get friendly enough with her in order to help her escape.

After all, it's like befriending your kidnapper only to benefit your chances of survival. Like Stockholm Syndrome, but you're not mentally dependent on them.

"I think I can understand why Estarossa decided to spare you." Melascula murmured, "You're somewhat entertaining with your jests." Galand huffed, "She's not that funny." (Your Name) had began to devise a small plan considering the duo's personalities.

"You two mind if we talk a little longer till Esta' comes back?"

It didn't take too long for some talk to finally arise. 

And now, another skit.

_________________________

As you talked with Melascula and Galand, you admitted something.

"You know, sometimes Estarossa can be a bit scary."

Somewhere, in a bustling market.

Estarossa looked around.

"Did someone say something?"