Chapter Five

Estarossa eyes flickered to (Your Name) sleeping body, the single candlelight dancing as it illuminated the room, giving a soft glow of her frame. The demon glanced away, to not try and get himself..

Too engrossed by this pet.

It was expandable.

It was disposable.

It didn't matter.

Yet... Estarossa leaned back, to sit in a slanted position with his back still arched to the wooden chair, his cold eyes narrowed slightly before looking away again.

He felt like she was doing something to him, to get him so immersed in to her own well-being, even for the short time spent.

He could almost think there was something there.

Hearing the shift of the fabric, used as the comforter for the bed, his attention switched back to watch her toss and turn.
The Commandment pushed the seat out, using his legs effortlessly, and stood up. The demon walked over to get a closer view, watching as the human kept shifting..

Trying to find a comfortable position again?

With a sigh, he bent down slightly, running his hands through her hair gently before leaning closer. Eyes dimly opened, he enjoyed the reaction of Y/n's unconscious shifts stopping.

Maybe, he might've even smiled.

Estarossa just enjoyed the long strokes of her hair, "I actually do hope to keep you around." The words were uttered from him, quietly.
He pulled his hand back, picturing the mental image of what you could look like with fear written so undescribably beautiful on your face. The expression would be a delicacy only HE should see.

Sinister and morbid thoughts entered his mind, as his eyes slowly narrowed with a sigh, the demon slowly pulled himself away with a sigh. Humans..

The demon's eyes closed, as he turned away to look out the window, eyes opening to view the snowy terrain with a small huff.

The plump snow outside on the windowsill, and that littered the ground and trees, so elegantly like frosting on a cake. He didn't except to hear a grumble from the sleeping girl.

"Estarossa.."

His fingers curled into his palm, just slightly, as he spared a glance over his shoulder to look back, he seemed almost surprised to hear you call for him. But he wouldn't make a big deal of it.

The commandment couldn't help a small breathless chuckle, was she naive to call out for him?

"Yes..." He began, for a moment, unable to surpressed the slightest bit of amusement by his pet's call.

"I'm here."

His gaze returned to the window, feeling some unidentified feeling swirling in his apathetic chest, as he watched the snowfall increase yet the warmth of the room should've made it almost ironic.

But not like he'd truly care for the difference.

The commandment closed his eyes, once more, perhaps when he reopened them you'd be awake? And...

Waiting for him?

__________________________

Yes. Mama Narrator is BACK! And I have returned with this fanfic!