Chapter Thirteen

The joke's were over, the race was won, it was all beginning to end as the metallic hold of the individual clamped onto (Your Name)'s hands as he showed more emotions by the second. It scared you, as he seemed delighted to have you even when you admitted to not even being in this world.

He didn't care.

As long as you were by his side, he wouldn't be going anywhere without you, Estarossa was determined to stay close by the hip.

"Esta..." You breathlessly began, and fearfully, knowing one word could set off a maniac. What were to happen if you were sent home suddenly? (Your Name) would be saved from this hell heap! "We can just be together, alright? However long you want to be, mk?" As you tried to give the man false hope of spending eternity with him, Estarossa sensed the ingenuity.

But had he cared?
Not a bit.

For now, you promised to stay by him, and stay by him you would.

His metallic gloves had tangled with your hair, as swift, tiny kisses fluttered against your forehead then down your nose. He remained happily quiet as he enveloped you in his arms lovingly. He snuggled you up into his arms and felt warmth.

You are so warm.

Estarossa had halted his affections as he realized the way you scrunched your eyes shut with fear. Fear of him?

He didn't feel ashamed nor happy, your chin in between his thumb and index finger as he forced you to look to him, "It's your luck, my luck," Estarossa embraces you into a firm hold as he couldn't feel anything but infatuation. He barely could hear the sound of something snapping.
"It's our luck."

As he rejoiced in your warmth and security, along with broken bones that caused you to be immobile.

"I ask nothing in return except your love, your soul, your smile, every last breath.. Can it be mine?"

He enjoyed the delectable sight of fear, yet a tinge of unsure emotions had swirled in the pit of all of it, what if you really were compelled to hate him? Esta only wants your adoration.

The ginger movement of his hand as it went to grab ahold of your neck, dark eyes stared back into yours despite how silent you'd become.

"Shhh... It'll be all over soon."

____________

Small skit!

"Have any of you seen Estarossa or (Your Name?)"

"Didn't you just see them take of Galand?"

"Well we can't all be observant, Zeldris-"

".-."