Chapter Ten

This'll be a short chapter, atm I'm working on a book which will be uploaded tomorrow. uwu

Webtoon had inspired me.
_______________________

Estarossa's eyes narrowed, as he leaned back on his seat, he was thinking of ways that he'd be able to get back his precious bird.

Perhaps something as elegant as a swan?
No, she hardly holds any grace.
Perhaps something annoying as a woodpecker?
But (Your Name) usually kept him on his toes however.
Maybe a parrot?
It sounds more accurate.

She does talk a lot.

Estarossa's mind began swirling with thoughts haunted by the (hair color)-haired girl, he felt something odd.. Why did she consume his attention so easily? Was she that much of a nuisance?

You could listen to her voice all day though..

Estarossa was unable to hold back the tiniest hint of a smile, he actually liked it whenever she did try to communicate. Just not when he really wanted to be by himself.
His eyes subconsciously found themselves looking in the direction of the object of his affection.

An object that should be preserved.

Beauty to be caged.

All for you.

Estarossa took a moment to think about that, what if.. He carried her away? Stole her so they can't get to her. The other commandments would take advantage of something he fancied.
No...

No..

No.

No!

They don't get to have that chance!
Estarossa's sight blinded by jealousy, as he watched (Your Name) drug away from Melascula and Galand all because she took too long.

Zeldris'll get in the way.

Because she blabbed.

It's her fault.

Did she want to get caught?

Get away from you?

Estarossa was unable to keep the emotional thoughts at bay, as he watched with something unknown forming in the pit of his stomach. Something stirring when she held onto Zeldris's wrist as to return his grasp.

What about me?

You still haven't paid me back.

Obviously, Estarossa wasn't taking this lightly in no way. How could he?
She was holding his wrist! His WRIST! That meant something, didn't it? It must be a signal. Is she scared? Is she clinging to Zeldris because she's scared?
Estarossa was right here!

Just come to him, he'd take care of you! He'd make sure they'd leave you alone! Let him take care of you. Is that too much to ask? He wanted his pet back.

He....

He needs her.

He needs her to need him or at the very least want him..

_______________________

Skittttt! To make up for this short chapter.
_______________________

"Um... Zeldris?"

"What?"

"Estarossa's been looking at us weirdly..."