Chapter Fourteen, Your End

"We'll be seeing each other, maybe.." He shrugged at his own comment, looking expectantly at you for a remark of any sort, yet when the color began to drain from your face did he realize... Immediately, he shrugged his grip off of you, to gently hold you. Despite his sadistic tendencies, he didn't want to kill you and have you leave him.
If what you spoke of was true, it mean that you wouldn't come back to him, you'd simply be on another side of the screen.

Something he can sense but never see or touch.

But you can see and touch, unlike him, why'd you have to be from somewhere else?

And yet, he felt your gentle breathes and petite form. He could see how you were flush against him, practically shaking with gasps for air, trying to keep your calm despite this situation you both were in. "Esta.." You gingerly reached a hand up to his face, trying to give physical attention in a chaste form.
"It's ok, alright? It's ok.." You tried to sound sincere, but you were trying to make it so he wouldn't get a surge of aggression.

He tilted his head to the warmth and tenderness of your palm, nodding, "I know.." Estarossa had embraced you closer, and closer, his grip tightening as you heard a crack.
Your entire body went limp, as the Commandment began to tighten his hold like a vice, your hand fell from the chaste action previously. The feeling of your lower body was numb, you barely could sustain a single word of plea.

When his eyes met yours, did you see the falling tears, maybe you may have pitied him in a different time and place. But now? You felt regret boil in the pit of your gut, why'd you let it come to this..?

However, the snaps of bone finally had caused the inky black to sink into your vision as consciousness drifted away to the back of your mind. The faint words were murmured against your forehead with a sweet kiss.

"I love you."

_________________
Okay, okay. So maybe I lied about the reader not getting hurt!
But-

Here's a Timeskip so don't kill your favorite author, :D
_________________

Suddenly, you leapt up from the comfy cushions beneath you as you tumbled off the bed. Confused and frightened as you looked all around you, gulping as you realized something odd..
You are home.

You stood from your fallen spot, as you stood onto the cold wooden floor beneath you, quickly aiming for your phone as you checked the date while beginning to back up into the kitchen. It was the same date, oddly enough.

You were about to turn, as your goal was the fridge, but as soon as you did you were face-to-chest with someone.

You frantically stepped backward, almost tripping as you thought it was some intruder, but seeing those coal eyes and short silver hair again caused you to freeze from absolute fear.

"You're awake? I suppose surprise breakfast isn't much of a surprise anymore is it?" The tall, muscular commandment stood before you with more casual wear than what he would wear in the manga or anime.
A white t-shirt and wine red sweatpants were thrown onto him, his hair looked messy as if he himself had just gotten out of bed. Estarossa noticed your shocked and frightened look, "Can your fiancée not make you some waffles?"

Technically those waffles were just warmed up with eggs on the side and syrup.

"I- I don't understand, aren't you..?" As you tried to figure out what had happened, you were already dragged over to dine with him.

Perhaps this truly was his luck of reality..

_________________
And they lived happily ever after!
Probably.

Or not.

I dunno, but there ya go!