Chapter One

The girl's eyelids felt heavy, a low groan drawn out from her parted lips, she was in a laying position.
But, the material underneath her was a soft cushion like her bed.

No..

This was more rough, managing to scratch her skin.

Her (eye color) hues opened, squirting a bit as her vision was blurred.
But, she could vaguely see... Cosplayers?

Very detailed ones at that.
But, something about them didn't feel right.

"My, my~"

A large, red armored creature stepped forward, it looked somewhat like...

Galand.

Her heart began to race to the maximum, there was no snowball's chance in hell that she'd even survive him.

But, the girl slowly stood up.

Quite timidly, if I might add.

"This.. Is one interesting dream."
She murmured, her silk locks of (hair color) had somewhat swayed when she couldn't find her balance.

"Oh! So she stands."
She could feel a intimidating aura from Galand.

Her eyes trailed to the girl with long white hair that was tinted with lavender, who seemed uninterested of their visitor.
Melascula.

She then glanced to a girl with orange hair, who was beside a man with a white cloak that had a hood, her vision blurred again for a moment.
Derieri and Monspeet.

Galand shot forward, before she could identify the others, her neck in his hold.
The girl was lifted a good few feet off the ground.

As excepted, she struggled to be let go, clawing at his hand. If he had a mouth, or something to physically identify his emotions by expressions, she knew it'd most likely be a pout.

"Fragile, honestly.. Pity too, I hoped you would put up a fight."
While attempting to speak, a voice managed to complete that task for her.

"Galand, set her down.."

He and her gaze shifted to a male who had pastel blue hair, a look that expresses little emotion and by seeing this, Galand called out.

"But, I saw her first!"

Monspeet rolled his eyes, Melascula just ignored it while going ahead to mumble to Gloxinia.

Estrossa began to get to his feet, which causes Galand to drop her with no care of the girl's well-being.

"Fine! I'll find another snack elsewhere!"

Zeldris watched, glancing to Estrossa, "I presume you want the honor?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Actually.. I think I'll keep her around. It gets boring."

Estrossa walked over to the girl, not to extend a hand to help her up, but to kneel down and pat her head.
"It'll be fun to mess around with a pathetic human."

Monspeet ahemed, as if to intervene with the conversation, "Playing with your food? I excepted better." He smirked.
Estrossa let a small, unnoticeable smile form.

The girl began to stand up, as did the Commandment beside her, Zeldris averted his gaze to the side.
The boy didn't seem too keen on the idea.

"Do as you wish, but at least give her a name."

Estrossa shifted his attention to the girl, his lips curved back to a thin line, there was a moment of silence.

"Name." Derieri finally spoke.

"(Your Name)...?" Gloxinia looked to her, having monotone pitch black eyes, "You don't sound too sure."

"I'm also not sure how I even ended up here in the first place.."
Before more words could be exchanged, Estrossa grabbed the girl's arm and began to pull her away to where he laid earlier.

He sat down, forcing her to sit beside him, as soon as they had gotten out of the other Commandments vision the lot began to chatter.

Well, a few of them at least.

Y/n looked at Estrossa, she scooted a bit away from him, sure. She admired his abilities in combat, but Y/n didn't want to die.

"Don't go running off.. It's rude to not repay the person who just saved your soul."

The girl blinked, but didn't respond verbally, she looked out into the view. Admittedly, if this was a dream, it was so far an amusing dream.