Chapter Six

Upon awakening, (Your Name) felt scared for a moment as she no longer felt as if safety wafted the air coated in the light of a candle's welcoming flame.

Taking a moment, the human had covered the blankets over her, listening closely for someone.. Anyone?

Estarossa? He was... Is that asleep? Can demons sleep?

A new question for when you get back to the real world so you can Google it.

Anyway!

Y/n shifted uncomfortably, as she inched along the bed far from the figure loomed over the candlelit table. It was still a considerately dark out, but hey, this was her shot at getting away.
Sure, Estarossa is her favorite. But like, would you want you favorite character to kidnap you and state he'd ONLY keep you around till he was hungry?

Yeah.

Thought so.

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed, trying to step lightly to the door, and squeaky wooden flooring wasn't helping your situation either, taking cautious glances each time to view the commandment with a sense of dread...

This wouldn't work.

Because he was awake, and just watching you to see if you were really dumb enough to leave..

The fear and adrenaline striked her, as she this gave her motivation to move swiftly and more possibility to basically expose her plan of escape.
Y/n was close to the closed door, as she heard the sound of the chair slightly pushing against the ground.

The amount of emotion pented up allowed her to grab the doorknob and swing that bad boy open, attempting to dart down in her clothes which she hadn't even taken off from the night before, her steps were heavy and easy to detect as she practically hopped down the steps hearing the click of shoes not too far behind.

He was toying with her.

A game of cat and mouse.

Smug piece of-

'Ok, ok. Need to get to Meliodas or one of the main characters strong enough to deal with Esta, like that... Strong dude. Frick, what's his nam-'

A hand reached out, grabbing Y/n's hand from behind to twist it and pull it back to a broad figure causing her to easily stumble and lose her balance. She... Didn't exactly have a chance against Estarossa as he was a commandment.

Her eyes scanned around, she was barely even close to reaching the stairs as the other rooms were practically emptied or bolted shut.

The faint light from her widely open room creeped out to barely illuminate the scene occurring at this very moment.

"Did you try to run?"

That's when she just stayed quiet, mainly because the amount of fear striking through her honestly just stopped her from making some snarky comeback.
She just... Slumped there with Estarossa looking upset at her.

"Disappointing..." He murmured, "After I tried to treat you so kindly." His hooded eyelids finally closed as he seemed to mock the expression of thoughtfulness.

"Maybe I should've disposed of you.."

Estarossa opened his eyes somewhat, hearing a small murmur of an apology. "What was that?" He used his free hand to wrap around her neck as he brought his index finger to her lips.
How easy it would be to snap her neck in half..

"I'm sorry.... I promise I won't do it again." He knew better than to accept that sort of half-assed apology, but nonetheless let go of her.

"We're leaving."

Y/n's eyes widened, as if she was more confused as to why he decided to let her go instead of bringing harm to her.
Then, it kinda clicked.

"Wait... W-Why are we going back now?" She asked in a trembling tone, mostly from the small scare of near death.

"I can't trust you in places like these, otherwise you'll try and escape. So we're going." With that, he gestured for her to follow his descent down the steps.

___________
And, now a small skit.
___________

"Hey... Estarossa?"

"What?"

"When are we gonna go clothes shopping?"

"Not now."