Chapter Eight

Alright, so, Zeldris won the thing. But I'll most like input Reader-Chan interacting with some of the other characters y'all picked as a way so everyone gets what they want. uwu

But in this chapter, you'll just be kinda snatched away because of spillin' the beans.
_______________

Despite the two commandments belittling the (hair color)-haired girl, she found them much better suited for some conversation. So much so, she'd had actually; although with caution of course; left the spot she and Estarossa usually were at.

So, you could imagine the slight shock that came to Estarossa when he discovered she was making small talk with Melascula and Galand, how (Your Name) was near-to carefree with those two. A state of serenity he could never get from her, yet these two could somehow... He subsided the thoughts, yes. She was a pet he was beginning to get attached to, but that doesn't mean he should do anything...

Imprudent.

Esta' held a few stacks of clothes, he was unsure of what size you were so he guessed.. It might not be as accurate as now he got a look at you again. The clothes would be a tad big on you, he went to set them down as he began to tread over to the trio chatting. Melascula looked as if she found his pet amusing, probably getting used to her slowly. Galand was the same narcissistic demon, yet he too was leisurely warming up to the girl.

"Oh, Estarossa, you're back." Melascula noticed her fellow commandment.

"I can't believe you haven't devoured this human's soul! Honestly, she's good for conversation but that doesn't make up for that sickly good purity." Galand didn't even sugarcoat his words, he was so upfront with his exclamation. (Your Name) had scooted over to Melascula as she seemed more safer than the other two. She shot her a apathetic look.

It's as though the two (Your Name) was talking to did a 180, not surprising, guess she's not smarter than the average bear..

"That's my choice." Estarossa gave such a simple reply, as if he didn't want to dolt on such a manner. "I got you clothes." He took his attention back to his pet as he said this, causing Melascula to give a small quip, "Pampering her now? That's a bit unlike you." Estarossa chose to ignore her as he locked eyes onto the, now quiet, human.

"She had information, is all." He forced the answer out, though made it appear as if it were natural.

"Information?" Gloxinia soon joined in on the conversation, as it became more and more visible how the human girl became uncomfortable. "Esta', how about you show me what clothes you got me?" As an excuse to get away from the unwanted attention placed on her. Estarossa almost would've smiled when she complied with leaving, but of course he didn't.

He gave a small nod, "It's about Meliodas." As he turned, he could already tell that now everyone was on their toes and practically shooting his pet a dirty look.

________________

His.

His.

His.

All his.

________________

"Meliodas?" A tone, filled with spite, ranked above the murmurs going between a few of the commandments, Zeldris soon stepped up to confront who had the audacity to withhold information about the blond. "You will be reporting to me about that." He- He looks fairly upset. But when doesn't he look like that?

Estarossa simply nodded as he continued, "You hear that?" He called to (Your Name) as she quickly went to his side, obviously the overwhelming aura of how most detested the brat was frightening to her. Esta' almost fancied this turn of events, because now you wouldn't be running off to talk with one of the others and get yourself hurt. You'd just stay safe at his side.

Safe and sound.

Like a caged bird.

"Zeldris-" He narrowed his eyes, he never gave his name, much less speak, to her. She began a ramble, as if to explain, but was cut off as he took the matter into his own hands.

"Estarossa, I'd advise that we all take a suitable amount of time watching her. We don't want her to run off to tell anyone what she might know for now, as it seems you're growing soft on her." As this was practically demanded instead of a form of advice, soon some protests arose.

"I'm not going to waste time watching over some girl!" Galand huffed, obviously not fond of taking care of such a weak thing.
"No thanks.." Gloxinia murmured.
Monspiet answered for himself and Derieri, "We'll pass on this."

"I like her, but not that much." Melascula said it as it was.

Zeldris was irked with irritation by the protests of the other Commandments as they argued over who'd be the one to watch her.

It was a more-so subtle argument as most were soft-spoken with silver tongues with one the lad clad in armor yelling his protests to the treetops.

"I'll take matters into my own hands then." Zeldris stepped forward, a menacing approach, toward (Your Name) as she just tried to use Estarossa as a shield. But to no avail, as Zeldris announced while roughly grasping onto the human.

"I'll watch her, now stop your incompetence."

Oddly enough however, Estarossa took a small vow of silence at that moment. What could he say or do? He can't exactly argue against Zel's wishes...

________________

No,
No.

Birdie's
Getting
Away.

________________

"Brother." Estarossa addressed Zeldris as he received his attention just as he had asked for it. "I'll get you her things." While he may have held some resentment for how his pet was taken from him.

"Alright. You know where I'll be."

Seeing as this was a better time to keep her mouth shut, considering that if she might have protested against this it might have ended more horribly.

Zeldris looked back to her, as the group soon disbanded back to their usual areas, his grip tightening on her as he seemed to be a smidge upset.

"Now, what do you know about Meliodas?"

Meanwhile...

Another Skit!

________________

"Hey, Galand?"

"What is it, Melascula?"

"Where did Estarossa get the currency for those clothes?"

________________