Joke Chapter, Because Why Not?

After Galand stopped his whining about losing to Meliodas, he appeared to notice how Melascula had been getting a smidge close to (Your Name).
Like-

Closer than a normal 'We're buddies now' close, he coughed to catch the floating demon's attention. Melascula hummed in question as she slinked an arm around (Your Name)'s shoulders with an arched eyebrow.

"Don't you think that's a cutting it close?" Galand was confuzzled as to why Melascula was getting so... Close.

"No, not at all." She replied.

Meanwhile, (Your Name) was now questioning her sexuality. Because-

Everyone is attractive-

Somehow.

She didn't think as she suddenly spoke up, "Am I about to get into a harem here?"

"Excuse me?!"

"Pardon?"

"I mean! What? Pfttt- I didn't say anything-" (Your Name) quickly pulled herself away from Melascula, as she was nearly grabbed by Galand because of what she sAiD.

"Zeldris! I'll talk!" She yelped as she practically sprinted from Galand and Melascula. The floating commandment smirked, "Cute.."

Galand gave her a look, as he scoffed, "I think I heard the sound of your standards dropping."

"Don't pretend like you don't want to eat her soul up too." Melascula teased as she crossed her arms limply, Galand choked on air, literally air, he couldn't even deny this.

"I don't want her for just her soul! How dare you assume-" He was cut off by Melascula, "So you admit that you want her?"

Ladies and gentlemen, we got'em.

Gloxinia watched the two squabble about their new infatuation for the human girl, the fairy glimpsed over to Drole, "Maybe we could see why she's so popular with the others?"

Monspeet noticed Derieri staring at the (hair color)-haired girl as she went to Zeldris, he quirked an eyebrow. "Don't tell me... You want to spend time with her too?"

Funny, a few chapters ago no one wanted her. Except for Estarossa and Zeldris.

Dreyfus scoffed a little as he went to join Estarossa on his perch, "I can't believe everyone is so interested in a mere human of all things." Esta' glanced to him coldly.
"I'm busy, right now."

Dreyfus was taken aback by the coldness in his tone, unaware it was because of the fact everyone was now competition.

Dreyfus slowly inched away from the commandment as to not anger him further.

(Your Name) had been using Zeldris as a demonic shield in case of Galand getting an idea of finding out what she meant by 'Am I about to get into a harem?'.

Idek what I'm typing anymore. My inspiration for this joke is beginning to die.

A̶̶̶V̶̶̶E̶̶̶N̶̶̶G̶̶̶E̶̶̶R̶̶̶S̶̶̶: E̶̶N̶̶D̶̶G̶̶A̶̶M̶̶E̶̶
CREDITSSSSSSSSD-

____________________

I was bored, and since Reader-Chan is basically gonna be unintentionally wooing the commandments and getting them into trouble with Esta-
It counts as a harem now.
I guess.
Idk actually.
But you shall mainly be wooing Esta.
And Friends.

uwu This is filler to sate thy and moiself. For now. Goodbye.