Chapter Eleven

(Your Name) failed to take Estarossa's deathly glares as a warning, which was surprising, since he was practically tearing through you with his eyes.

He'd been envisioning how it'd be to rip you to sheds then piece you back together just to break you down again, he'd been unable to keep such thoughts at bay as his mind became darker as it was swallowed by the abyss.

He would've eavesdropped on her with his brother, but his mind became detrimental to himself as he tried to restrain himself.
Esta' could never hate Zeldris.

No.

No, no.

He loved him.

Estarossa would be doing this for his own good, so that he wouldn't be hurt by his pet, he'd yet to clip away her talons. She can't simply fly away like this.

His lips pursed, as he began to get up, his dark hues practically consuming the two as he felt the need to interrupt, save his little bird from his brother's grasp.
He could only clip her wings after all.
Estarossa frowned deeply as his eyes squinted to his brother's hold on the girl.

_________

His girl.
_________

Estarossa knew that if one of his fellow commandments to look at him, they'd interrogate him for the look he was shooting Zeldris and Y/n. He smiled however, smiling at that pained expression she held from Zeldris's hold.

It was Zeldris however.

Not him.

Only he could hurt her like that.

Come back to him.

He'd be good to you.

His eyes still stared down at them as his dull hues never strayed from the two.

He knew that you'd be uncomfortable, in pain, that you'd run back to him after Zeldris was done with his torment. His lips curved upward as he was unable to withhold the thoughts swarming his mind.
Of course, how would she notice?

How could she notice the stares?

How could she notice the way he behaved?

How could she notice how generous he was to her.

How could she ever notice her feelings?

Something in the commandment's mind clicked, as his eyes didn't fail to notice a slightly bruising spot on her wrist from afar. Zeldris grabbed her too tightly. He hurt her...
Estarossa's lips were loose, yet they never parted, he didn't verbally express his detests. Why verbally when he could physically display them?

The dull hues finally had some emotion spark within them.
That emotion?

Obsession.

________________

Y/n had tried reasoning with Zeldris so he could loosen his grip, yet he was only focused on his interrogation as he bluntly ignored her attempts to reason with the dark-haired fellow. Zeldris tightened his hold by a smidge, yet it felt more excruciating by the mile.
"Ow- Zeldris!"

Squeaking out her small whinge of pain, Zeldris didn't seem to show any confirmation he gave two cents about the pain.

"You just need to tell me what you know-" Although he was getting his answers, he kept pressing till she or her wrist broke.

"I already told you everything! I swear!" Tears pricked at the corner of her eyes, as she scrunched her nose up to try and endure it. Zeldris stared menacingly towards the injured human for a moment, gingerly he pulled his hand from her wrist, taking a moment to examine the damage done as he frowned deeply.
"You can go back to Estarossa, you're done for now."
"... Thanks." The quiet murmur didn't sound as grateful as the person speaking was, Y/n didn't waste time as she hurried off to get away while caressing her bruised purple wrist.

Zeldris spared a glance to her figure as she practically ran from him, eyes softened from the harsh stare from before.

He felt...

Odd.
He shouldn't have been so forward..

Despite the whole rivalry going down beneath Gloxinia and Drole paid mind to the little human rushing back to her master. As if some frightened pup.
Red strands swung to the side as he tilted his head, as if the former Fairy King scoped out the situation with some sort of... Interest.

What would happen if Estarossa's favorite little thing escaped?

________________

No words could really express how Estarossa felt when he saw how his pet practically ran for him, to him, yet injured. So... Badly injured. He frowned, standing from his position as he moved fluidly and speedily to his pet.
A hand outstretched, as he wasted no time to grab ahold of her hand to examine the bruise his brother caused.

Y/n's words fell on deaf ears as Estarossa stared down at the bruised purple, an animalistic hold caused a yelp from the human girl as she attempted to pull back from the commandment.
He didn't let her.
Instead, Esta' pressed his thumb on the bruise causing another cry of pain as Y/n tried getting him to stop. Verbally or physically.

It didn't fall on deaf ears when it came to the commandments, however, they simply shunned out her desperate attempts for him to stop amping up the pain. They simply assumed it was her time to go finally.
Melascula, however, glimpsed back with a mumble.
"Such a shame..."

Estarossa looked to the near-teary expression of Y/n, as the commandment used his free hand to wipe at the spilt tears with that monotone look.

He murmured something unexpectedly, causing the h/c-haired protagonist to suddenly choke up..

Estarossa's lips curved upward as he spoke.

____________

hAH-

Cliffhanger! Suffer as you await Chapter 13 to see what he says!

:3