On the Run

Timothy was walking down the hallway of the Green house, getting ready to check on his victim. Timothy opened up the door to his room and shut it, slowly walking to the closet. 

He let out an evil laugh as he opened the door. But that quickly stopped. 

"What the-?" Shepard stood in front of the closet like an idiot when he realized no one was there. Shepard felt his blood boiling. "That little . . . " he mumbled. He gritted his teeth and paced around his room. 

Greenhill was standing outside Tim's door, waiting for him to come out. But he never came. Greenhill realized the footsteps he he had heard in the room had now stopped. Herman's brows were knitted together in alarm. Herman knocked on the door, expecting some sort of reply. 

Nothing.

"Timothy?" he called.

Nothing.

Without thinking, Herman was turning the knob and slamming the door open. That was when Greenhill's heart started to beat faster. 

Nothing. 

The closet was trashed, the door open. The bed sheets were crumpled, and there were clothes on the floor. Greenhill stopped in his tracks when his eyes landed on the window. The open window. There was no trace of how Timothy left the building, but Greenhill felt himself grow pale.

Timothy Shepard was on the run. Herman Greenhill had let him slip away from his grasp.

It was up to the prefects to bring him back. 

Author's Note: I apologize for the long wait for this chapter. I know this is very short. I've been very busy with my schoolwork so I haven't been able to keep up. I will not be ending this book, but updates will be slow. Thank you to all of the readers that have stayed with me until now. I apologize once again. I will do my best to not disappoint you.