Search

"He what?" 

Herman scratched the back of his neck. "Timothy ran off," he muttered. Gregory looked up and noticed the wave of panic wash over all fo the prefects. 

"Hold on, let's find a solution to this," Ignasia quietly spoke. Gregory felt happy that he had someone like her in his life. 

"What would you suggest?" Gamora turned her attention to Ignasia. 

"I think we need to try and get a plan to figure out where Timothy could have gone. He can't get too far," she said. 

"This is true," Leela said. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers in realization. "You know, when I was in there, I'm pretty sure I saw something like a map lying on the floor. I didn't get a good look at it while I was leaving, but it could've been an escape plan." Ignasia looked at Leela for a moment, then at her hands. 

"Perhaps doing a quick search would be a good idea, no?"

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

"Look!" Leela exclaimed. "Over here."

Leela was holding a folded piece of paper that looked like a map. 

"Is this an escape plan?" she asked herself. Leela examined the paper as her friends crowded around her. 

"Noooooo, it's a report card. Come on now, Leela." Gamora smirked. Leela glared at her and smacked Gamora on the head. 

"That was unnecessary sarcasm, Gamora." 

"And that was unnecessary aggression, Leela," Gamora shot back. Leela chuckled, then realized the map was in Angelica's hands now. 

"It's been marked on ..." Angelica traced the map. 

"London's Town Square," Ignasia said. "He might be waiting for a carriage." Ignasia thought for a moment. "Although we're in London, we're on the outskirts. It would take some time to get a carriage, too." 

Gamora rushed out of the room. "Well, what are we waiting for?" she shouted from the staircase. "Are we just going to stand here and wait? Herman will let the teachers know where we went. Now, let's go!" 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

"We're here," Leela said. There was a crowd of men and women walking on the cobblestone streets. Carriages were departing from their pickup spots. It was packed. 

"At this rate, he couldn't have gotten far. Lots of shops are open, he could've stopped to get supplies. Or he could be having bad luck getting a carriage. How much money could he have on him? And look at how packed it is right now," Ignasia said. Angelica looked around and noticed a shop in the distance. 

"Look there," she said. Angelica pulled her black hat down to cover her face from others. She saw a young man who fit Timothy's physique. 

"In the clothing shop over there," Leela whispered. Ignasia tightened the tie around her coat, the girls pulling down their hats. 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

"Pardon me, young man," a soft voice said. Timothy turned around with a bundle of clothing tucked under his arm. 

"Yes, miss?" Timothy responded. He really hoped this lady didn't take up much of his time. 

"Would you mind coming with me for a minute, dear? I need some help packing these things in the carriage outside. The woman held up five big bags, all hanging from her wrists and arms. "I went a bit overboard, I'll admit," she laughed. 

Timothy sighed and nodded. 'It's not like they'll find me,' he thought. He took some of the bags from the woman and held them in his hands, following the woman out to the carriage. 

Right when Timothy got inside to place the bags down, he felt a hand push him in and heard a door shut. He panicked and looked up to see four ladies with hats pulled down to cover their faces. They took the hats down and before him, he saw the prefects of St. Albany's.

"Why hello there, Timothy."