Chapter 6

Chapter 6 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own are the plotholes in her stories that I filled with my fantasies.

Updated: September 7 (2017)

•  •  •

A Quidditch match, yeah, not something Rose would think of when she was thinking about "fun things to do in her spare time". The one and only reason she was going to this match was that she hoped her family would stop bothering her about it - or at least, that's what she told her family. No one actually knew she was going, because it was her change of seeing Scorpius again nor did they know she invited him and his family for New Year's Eve. Only her granny knew, because she was the only one that could handle this kind of crazy. She always said that after her uncle Fred - Rest In Peace - and uncle George, she could handle everything. The two of them had been a pretty good prank team and no one had ever quite reached that level yet. Her cousins Fred and James were probably a good competition, but granny liked to say that they weren't quite there yet. Fred and James both have the prankster-genes, as uncle Harry once told them, because James was named after uncle Harry's father and he did some pretty crazy stuff as well. Because of the fact that pranking was a very big thing in her family, Rose was able to do crazy stuff such as inviting a Malfoy over for New Year's Eve. Still, Rose knew that in the unlikely case that her father would find out - and that was very unlikely as there wouldn't be enough food present for him to be so alert - she would be dead. Rose just hoped her father would see the good in him, just like her uncle Harry was able to. He already knew Scorpius, of course, as he was friends with Albus, but it was Rose who talked to him about Scorpius's father for a job, which was something he did frown upon. If her uncle Harry was this understanding, surely her father would be like that too, wouldn't he?

Well, first she needed to survive this Quidditch match. She wouldn't actually be surprised if she was going to die of boredom. She already saw her family regretting that they bothered her so much about it and her gravestone would say: Here lies Rose. Dying, doing something she hated, but doing this for the ones she loved. Rose grinned and looked up. Wow, these were really good places. Her father had convinced her to stop whining, as she'd chosen to go here herself and they were able to get the best places. Truth be told, both of those statements were true, unfortunately. Her mother gave her a supportive hug, feeling the same way Rose did. The difference between them was the fact that her mother went to every game. She'd never missed a game at Hogwarts nor would she start missing them now. Her mother loved the way everyone around her was in love with the game and she was there because of the good spirit. No, that wasn't the way Rose could look at it. The only reason she was here now was...

"Red!" she heard a voice yell at her and she looked up almost immediately. Yes, there it was. The reason she was her.

"Red?" she heard her father asking in a, for her, distance. Rose didn't react to what her father said or did, she just looked at the blond haired boy in front of her and tried not to become...red.

"Scorpius! Hey! How are you? Where are you sitting?" Rose asked in a blur of words. Scorpius laughed and waved with his tickets. As it being the winter season, he was wearing Scotland's colors in his clothes. His beanie and scarf almost hid his whole face, but his two bright red cheeks - because of the cold, of course - were visible and his incredible smile were visible. 

"Well, we do have some pretty good places..." he said, but before he could finish his sentence, his father cut him of.

"Don't brag Scorpius," the person next to him said. He looked a lot like Scorpius, only older and he had a deeper voice. This was the Draco Malfoy, Scorpius's father.