Chapter 12

Chapter 12 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the holes in her stories that I filled with my fantasies.

------

Lily was right. Lily was completely right. There was no one now, even Malfoy, who couldn't say anything against the fact that she looked better than ever. Lily was able to do anything with her looks. The girl was a genius. Her hair was short and a bit curly. Her make-up was dark, because Rose liked that style. She wore of course her school uniform, but her legs were shaved - it really did make a difference, Rose discovered, - and actually weren't they that ugly. Lily demanded that she wore also high-heals. Rose couldn't laugh more at this, but they actually suited her. So when she came out her dorm that morning, walking to the common room to see that Malfoy was already there - what a pity, - made that him the first one to see her make-over. His reaction? A raised eyebrow. But hey, let's not think of that as a bad thing, it is actually something! The thing was that people actually looked at her. Some judged her positively and some negatively, but the truth was that Rose couldn't care less. It was actually herself, who felt more herself than anytime before. Of course Rose had trouble with her mascara and eyeliner this morning, but it wasn't like that Lily and she practiced that the night before over and over again, so that Rose knew how to clean it and stuff, but she was proud with this result. This morning, with her make-over, she actually did the things herself. Albus and Louis knew of course everything of this make-over - where are you family for, huh?

'Hello beautiful!' Said the first one.

'Haven't seen you here around before! May I introduce myself and my lovely cousin to you?' Rose laughed. However Joe did this thing to her where she felt incredibly humiliated, it caused the thing that she valued family more than ever before. And that only in one night!

'Albus, Louis, stop it!' A blush spread on her face.

'Oooo, I know that blush!' Albus said.

'Yes...a very dear cousin of us has that same kind of blush!'

'Do you know her? She's Head-Girl, actually!'

'Stoo-hoooop!'

'You've got her voice too!'

'You don't say...Al...do you think it's true?'

'You mean...she actually is Rose?'

'You two make me look ridiculous!' Rose said and the two burst out in laughter.

'It is really true, though, Rose. You look beautiful!' Louis complimented her.

'And we're glad to have you back!' Albus added. That day, Rose got really used to the attention again. She was of course the daughter of Hermione and Ron Weasley, so in her first, second and even third year people stalked her because of that. Slowly the attention slipped away, mostly because Rose never opened herself to all those people and remained this kind of bookworm. But that didn't mean they really left. For people like Rose, they always had a place when she would be claiming her spot again.

'Rose! How lovely to see you!' It was Beaubelle. When Rose talked with Lily about her, she found out Beaubelle was the daughter of Zacherias Smith, a Hufflepuf from their parents year. Apparently he was abandoned from Dumbledore's Army, which make Rose think that it was no wonder his daughter ended up in Slytherin. However, Beaubelle was clearly the same as her father. She wanted a spot with the most popular people and also doubted at anyone, just because they were famous. So however Beaubelle acted nice, what she really did was gossiping around about what she just heard and making the most weird things out of it.