Chapter 16

Chapter 16 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the holes in her stories that I filled with my fantasies.

------

'Scorp? Scorpius?' He didn't look up. Seeing him sitting there on his bed, worried Rose. After the day he said he loved her too, he didn't speak for her for a week.

'Can you please say something? I'm becoming mad!' Scorpius didn't react on that either.

'Is it me? If it is, just say so. I-I can go away. I can...-er, I can leave if that's what you want. But please...tell me what's wrong. What's wrong with me.'

'Whats wrong with you?' Finally, a response. 

'There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.' Rose smiled at him. He didn't look at her, but she knew he'd seen it.

'Than what is it?' He closed his eyes.

'I-...I can't.' He said.

'You...can't? What exactly?' Rose was more terrified than ever.

'Is this the kind of thing where you say "It's not you, it's me" and you just walk away like there didn't happen anything?' Scorpius sighted and looked at her.

'You have a dad? I have a grandfather. He wrote me from Azkaban. Apparently is this - us - that big that even he knows it. He wrote me some pretty cold letters.' Rose saw the letter lying on his bed.

'You mean Howlers.'

'Yeah.' 

'You know I get a Howler a day from my father? Sometimes it's: "I'M WATCHING YOU" and sometimes it's more.'

'I didn't know that.'

'No, but you would if you would talk to me. You know, you helped me when my father sent me the first Howler. I was pretty shocked and didn't know how to react. He called you a hundred names and you were there, to prove that you wasn't.'

'But you know, his point somewhere fits. I'm the son of a Death Eater. My father did the things he did and it is possible that I'm capable of it too. You, however, doesn't deserve anything my grandfather writes about you. He calls you a mudblood, the daughter of a blood-traitor and a mudblood. He says the only good thing I can do for you is breaking you. He can't wait for the day I break up with you.'

'So that's why you're hiding? That we grow apart and you finally break up with me?'

'NO! Of course not! I care about you, Rose. I care a lot about you. I probably break my own heart more than yours.'

'So you did it so I would break up with you?'

'Because I don't deserve you.'

'Don't talk to me like that. Have you ever seen me? I'm the bad-guy here, I'm the one who chose for my family instead of my heart. I had a relationship with Joe while I expected him to be the guy he obviously wasn't, because I wanted him to be you. I never wanted anything more in the world than you.'

'Don't say that, Rose.'

'I love you, I know I said it a while ago, but I really mean it. I really, really mean it. I'm perfectly sure that...' He kissed her. The tears fell from her cheeks. 

'I love you too.' He said softly. Rose grinned playfully and wiped her tears away.

'I'm such a cry-baby.' She complained. He laughed at that and just kissed her. The feeling between the two of them was the most right feeling in the world. They both feel it and couldn't think about anything else.