Chapter 13

Chapter 13 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the holes in her stories that I filled with my fantasies.

------

When Rose woke up, she knew something was wrong. A few reasons why? Let's begin with the fact that she felt incredible dizzy and would like to vomit. Secondly, why was it still dark outside? Thirdly, she somehow felt strange. Was this actually her own bed she was lying in? Fourthly, if she wasn't lying in her own bed, who's bed was it? Fifthly, was that someone also lying in the same bed? Rose hit with her hand around her, when she felt indeed that someone was lying next to her. Well, shit. Okay, sixly, who was lying next to her? Seventy, what in the name of Merlin happened last night?
Rose hold her breath when she heard the someone next to her was responding and waking up.

'Rose? What the hell...?' Lily. It was Lily. She calmly breathed further when she realized that nothing happened. She just had too much drinks.

'Sorry, but I needed to know who was lying next to me.'

'Why do you sound so disappointed that it's me? It's not like I would vote for the other available option!' Did she sounded disappointed? She wasn't disappointed. At all. Was she?

'Was there another option then?'

'If you would call sleeping with Scorpius Malfoy an option, then yes. And you know I like the boy's looks and way of flirting, but I don't exactly like that you two are together now. At least you could've told me?'

'We're not together! And why on earth would you think that would be an option?'

'I said it didn't call it an option, but... - wait. Rose. Dearest cousin. Do you remember nothing of what happened last night?'

'I remember going to the party and having fun and...' Suddenly Rose realized what happened. She did a drinking game with Malfoy. And she was really drunk. The thing was, that she couldn't remember the whole game. There were holes and then she felt something intense, but she didn't know what and what it meant.

'What happened Lily?'

'I don't know if I'm the one to tell you this? Maybe you should find out for your own.'

'What happened?' But however Lily was doubting her point at first, she was now completely sure about it.

'Nope, definitely not going to tell you. What do you remember?'

'Some...feelings and a drinking game with Malfoy. But after that game I can only feel some intensive feelings and I don't know why I'm feeling that! Lily, please, in what state did you find me?'

'O Merlin, this is so much better than I thought it was.' Lily grinned.

'Lily, please do me a favor and stop talking nonsense!'

'Okay, I'm telling you, alright? The party was over so I went to my common room. Al told me you talked to him and said you were going to clean some things up. I said to him that you were a total freak, even when you're drunk. - What Rose? It was only a joke! - So after half a hour I felt guilty and went back, thinking you were so much of a better person than I was. I heard you saying that you left before I went in, didn't know to who, so I just waited outside. But then you didn't come. So I was worried and went inside.' Lily suddenly paused her story. Rose just felt insecure. She felt feeling embarrassed at something, but she didn't know what. Also she knew the "thing" she felt, that incredible feeling, had to be very nasty, otherwise Lily wouldn't make her die like that.

'And?'

'And I found you in this particular interesting state...'

'WHAT?'

'of you and Malfoy.'

'LILY POTTER YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW!'

'Okay, be prepared! You were making out. Heavy. Almost like having sex, but if I didn't come in, you wouldn't even go that far, because you were too drunk to do that.' Rose couldn't breathe. So that was the heavy, intense feeling she got inside of her? She felt that, because she and Malfoy snogged? How did it even come so far? What did the little ferret do to her that she felt that way? She was so never going to use alcohol again. It had such a bad influence on her.

'Rose, the thing is, that I think you finally found out what you felt for Malfoy.'

'The only thing I feel is hate.' Rose said.

'Don't lie, Rose.'

'I'm not.'

'Look Rose, you may lie to me, or to your father or to your mother, but don't lie to yourself. Please wake me up when it's like one o'clock in the afternoon and tell me then what you feel about Malfoy.' When Rose realized Lily was right, somehow. A second before she fell asleep she thought about him and her.

'You said, and I quote this, "I don't want to be in love with Scorpius." That does mean something!'

'You supposed to be sleeping!'

'But I wasn't! And you're in love with him! Why don't you admit it? I suspected it ages ago, but now I know it's really true, I'm really happy!'

'But I screwed up, you know that.'

'Yeah, but he definitely wants you too, because otherwise he wouldn't have done that.'

'He is a man-whore, he would do that.'

'...'

It was exactly how conversations with Lily went, the whole week long. When Rose was in her own Head's common room, she immediately walked away when she suspected Malfoy was somewhere near. Now she was sober, she couldn't do so weird and go like saying what she wanted. He was mission impossible. Beaubelle and he were in the "couple"-part again and Rose felt jealous as hell. What did happen at the party exactly? Did it mean nothing to him? She didn't give him exactly the time to explain himself, because Rose was avoiding him. Head's meetings were mostly over, because of the fact that their exams were coming. So when Rose came back the other night to her common room, because she was tired and wanted to sleep, she was actually surprised to see him sitting there on his own. Why did he had to be so gorgeous?

'I hate you!' She mumbled.

'What?' O no. He heard her.

'I said nothing.' She said, walking away casually.

'Avoiding me, are you?' 

'Of course not. Don't feel so special.'

'Why don't you talk to me, then?'

'I don't talk to you, except if necessary.'

'Is that so, h'm?' He said, amusingly.

'What are you so amused about?'

'Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you. You know, about the party?'

'Oh, that. Yes, thanks for doing something right. I heard a lot of people were quite enthusiastic about it.'

'Ah, what did you do after the party?'

'I really have no clue. It was very inappropriate, but Lily must've given me too much drinks. Can't even remember when the party ended.' He actually looked down when she said that, but she didn't bother it. It was only an act. It was just an act. They both were just acting. He was just using her.

'You know that's not true.' He said.

'Why? Did I say something?'

'You know what you said and what happened.'

'Look, I woke up in Lily's bed - don't even think about some weird fantasies of yours. She told me we had a great time - she and I - and that's it. I don't know where you're talking about.' It hurt. It hurt Rose so much that she said it. She just breathed in and out and walked to her dorm. It was over. Big time, right now.