Chapter 11

Chapter 11 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the holes in her stories that I filled with my fantasies.

------

Stupid, stupid, stupid girl! Talking to him, fighting with him and sometimes even touching him! Stupid! 

Rose was incredibly angry with herself. The boy in question, Malfoy, made her mad. He, and the fact that she felt like breaking up with Joe. She didn't talk to him that much and she knew he wasn't the one. He wasn't the one she looked forward to, to see and to talk to. He wasn't the one who kissed her like hell and made her feel incredible. He wasn't the one who made her strong. It was weird, it was totally weird, but Rose knew somewhere she'd to admit it. When she admitted it to herself, maybe it would be easier. There was some point, she knew this incredible guy she always hated, but saved her from her drunk boyfriend. That boy was sweet and lovely, even after every fight they always had. They admitted it was silly to fight like first years and they were like that for seven years. They'd to get over themselves, they admitted, and friends they were. And then, Rose screwed up. She really did, but no matter how much she screwed up, she didn't understand how he knew about that. They were back to boyfriend-girlfriend, after Rose found him and Beaubelle kissing in their dormitory! Who told him? Rose sighted for a second. It didn't matter who told him, it mattered that he knew and he was angry. He wasn't like that, that uncaring person who looked like a god and ruled the school. He was sweet and caring, but only for them who were worth it. And he thought Rose was worth it. And she screwed up. But how...? No, she didn't want to know that. That would make things only worse. The worse thing in the world was that Rose right now thought about a boy she shouldn't like and she screwed up everything they had. Why was she thinking about that? There were more important things in the world, like books for example. Books, books. Yes, books. Rose was finally glad that she found something what could distract her from thinking such weird things. Books. Books. Library. Rose walked through the corridors, greeted some people and walked and walked. Books. Library. Greeting. Walking. Books. Library. Greeting. Walking. There it was. The library. What kind of book? Some light reading, maybe. Rose grinned when she picked a book which was very heavy. Light reading, she called that, while others looked at her like she'd gone mad. Well, they weren't exactly wrong with that...

'Here, let me help you with that!' A familiar voice took the heavy book from her and put it down on the table.

'Let me guess, light reading?' Rose grinned, despite everything and especially the one who took the book from her, she could use a laughter.

'Thanks Joe, but I really want to be alone right now.' Why was it always when she was about to something really difficult, that one had to make it so much worse without even knowing it? So Joe walked away, while Rose admitted to herself that she didn't want that.

'Joe?' She said, a little bit insecure. She felt weird. There were only a few moments in her life when she felt insecure and Rose hated it. The truth was, unfortunately, she had to face those moments instead of skip them. And so did Rose, at this very moment.

'I actually want to correct what I just said. I think we need to talk.' Joe, who had no clue about what was coming, took a sit and put his arm around Rose. She looked at it and casually shook it off. 

'Okay then? Euhm...do you want to start?' Rose opened her mouth to give him an answer, but she really didn't know how to say it. How to start even.

'Rose? I really want to make us work. I know I'm quite clumsy - especially when I'm drunk, - but that's no excuse. I really do like you.' Joe smiled sheepishly, but Rose didn't smile back.