11: Anyone But You

SURPRISE, it's gonna be in Andy's POV this chapter!!!!!!!! Well, mostly its Melodys but partly Andys. Hope you like.

BTW, this cover was made by my BFFL, younglove28, so if you want an awesome cover, go to her! Also, check out her story, "Let Go" and comment (really comment!) or I won't post the next chapter after this.... That's right, go and believe me you'll want the next chapter. I've been told my story is addicting. ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

Immediately after the cop said that, Melody looked faint. I go up to her and want to wrap my arms around her and comfort her. No, she doesn't trust me. Because of my stupid secret! I hate that I can't tell her and it was killing me not to. I hate that she had to break up with me.

I really loved her.

"I'll take her to the hospital," I volunteer.

The cop gives me a stare. "Ok."

Melody whirls around to face me. "Let's go. Now."

Melody and I go to my truck and I drive as fast as I can without breaking the law. Melody looked beautiful. I look at her and accidently go to the next lane. Crap. I get back onto my lane and turn right to the hospital.

"You're staring at me," she said.

I nod. "I know."

She glares half-heartedly at me. "I can't deal with that right now so please stop."

"I'm sorry," I say.

Melody gives me that look that says, "I love you but I just don't know it," and says. "Don't be. I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

"Are you kidding?" I said turning into the parking lot. "I put myself here."

We park and she jumps out. I jump out also and we go to the waiting room while she talks to the receptionist.

My phone buzzes as I sit down. Jayson, my friend, texts.

Hows it going

She doesnt suspect a thing. I feel bad man. Can I back out?

NO. Ur already in too deep.

The last line chilled my bones. Theres no going back.

*****

MELODYS POV

I run into the room and my mom is there while the doctor runs some tests quickly. Afterwards, he comes out and motions that it's ok for me to go in. I go in and immediatley burst into to tears.

"Mom," I cry.

I pull up a chair and have a flashback from when Andy was in the hospital. She has tears in her eyes too.

"I'm sorry I ruined your prom night," she said.

"No," I croaked. "It's fine. You're more important."

"But Melod--"

I cut her off. "What matters is you are alright."

"Did you come here with the cops?" she asks.

I shake my head. "Andy."

Her eyes widen slightly. "Andy?"

I nod and bit my lip. "He's fine and I still trust him. Sort of."

She raises an eyebrow.

"I'm fine," I said, emphasizing the 'fine' part.

She sighs. "They have to runs tests and keep me here for a few days. After a couple days, there's a surgery."