15: Anyone But You

WARNING: DRAMA FILLED CHAPTER. Well, read on.  :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

"You're short, Willow," Andy realized.

I glare at him, and say very sarcastically, "Nahhhhh, I'm just, you know, five foot three and you're six foot."

He laughs and kisses me softly. I break away. "That won't get you crap."

He kisses me again, harder this time. I couldn't take it. I don't know what he does but whatever he does, it makes me feel weak. My knees feel ready to collapse. 

Andy and I break away when his phone rings. He looks at it with a troubled expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothin'," he said quickly. "I gotta go, babe. I'll call you later."

I nod and he kisses my forehead and smoothes my hair on the top.

He leaves and I sigh. He's been like this for a while. Always leaving and bothered. I tried not to worry but I couldn't help it. What if he was in trouble? I scold myself. I think too much. I get up and go to the living room. Kendra was there on the couch.

"Hi," I said.

Kendra had a key since she was friend for so long. "Hey."

"Hey," I said.

She nods. "Let's watch Spongebob."

We watched Spongebob for a while and then we went to my room to sleep.

I hoped Andy told me soon...

*****

We get up and get ready for school. Kendra and I ride together and I see Andy as we pull up. I smile. Just the thought of him made me smile. I get out and jump into his arms. He swings me around and kisses me while he's at it.

"I love--" I start.

He covers my mouth. "What did I tell you Willow?"

I sigh and he uncovers my mouth. "I will say it first."

I laugh and he kisses me.

He stops and takes my hand instead. "Let's go to class."

His friend, Jayson, talks to him on the way. All I remember is him bullying me. I squeeze tighter on Andy's hand. He squeezes back.

"So how's our deal going?" he asked.

Andy tightened up. "Fine. We have to get to class."

Andy and me head to class. "What in the world was that?"

"Nothing, babe," he said. "Listen, I gotta go to history and you have science. So bye. See you in English."

He kisses my forehead and he's gone. I sigh. If only he'd tell me soon....

Whatever I go to science. Boringgggg...... English was next and I start walking when the bell rings. I feel someone come up behind me. I turn. Andy. I turn back and he grabs my hand.

"Hey babe," he said.

"Hey," I said.

"So there's a party tonight at Drew's," he said. "Feel like going?"

"Sure," I reply. "Pick me up at 7:00 then."

I give him a quick peck on the lips and we head into English. I slip into my seat and we learn about something. I wasn't sure because I was talking to Andy.