Loose ends.

CHAPTER 1

Konnas POV

I woke up in Jeff's bed. I groaned slightly, It felt like the last few weeks were a dream. I reached for my phone that normally would have been on the bedside table but it wasn't there, and neither was Jeff.

I ran my hand over my face to wake myself up and felt stitches on my face. I looked down at all the cuts on my wrists that were almost healed. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, then climbed out of bed. The cabin floor was cold on my feet.

I  walked into the bathroom and looked in the Mirror eyes wide. When I looked down at the sink all my make up was there, I was confused. Why was all of my makeup here? I moved to the bathtub, all my washes were here too. I took a second to stop and regain myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed into the kitchen. I boiled the kettle then made myself a cup of instant coffee. I dropped my sugar and cream into it then turned around and leaned on the dark granite counter top and began observing my surroundings. I tried to recall what I did yesterday, or the day before. I blew on my coffee cup then took a sip, and as I became fully awake from the caffeine the memories came flooding back.

After Jeff made Masky/Tim declare me legally dead I spent a week in the hospital for monitoring. When Jeff asked me to stay with him, move into his world, live with him. Be with him. I didn't hesitate or disagree. Jeff snuck into my uncles home and took all my essentials. Once I was released Jeff brought me here, and we've been living here together ever since.

I heard that Jeff pulled some strings with some other Creepypastas and found me a double of sorts. Who knew if it was human- for proof of my body for my uncle to burry and for my so called friends to mourn. There was only one thing that I regretted and it was letting Kam believe this was his fault. I felt my eyes begin to fill with tears but quickly shook my head and tucked the thoughts away.

I cleared my throat then went and sat down on the couch on the other side of the kitchen island. Despite the absence of of Jeff I felt at home. It's been three months, but I still wake up some mornings and all of it feels surreal or I have trouble remembering. Might be something to do with trauma. Im not sure.

I curled into a blanket and flipped on the tv then tuned into the local news. I turned it up and it began to tell me about a mysterious series of recent murders of Graduates from my highschool, and how they were somehow linking it to my death. There weren't many of them left, in a way I couldn't help but feeling bad for them, but I know they deserve all of it.

This is where the door of opportunity opened, The door that led me into Jeff's mysterious world. The only deal was that everyone who's ever hurt me disappeared off the face of the Earth forever. I took that deal and that door was now wide open. In fact I've already stepped through it.

I was pulled out my thoughts as the actual front door opened. Jeff offered me a light wave then closed the door behind him. I put my cup down and crawled out of my blankets. I walked quickly over to him and pulled him into a tight embrace.

He picked me up by the backs of my legs and pulled me tight against him. I could hear him take a deep breathe of me just before he kissed the side of my head. "Hey my little psychopath"  he muttered into my ear in his usual raspy tone. My stomach immediately filled with butterfly's as I burred my face in his neck. Jeff let out a light groan of approval then carried me over to the couch and put me down where I was sitting when he came in. He took off his hoodie and tossed it in the washer then replaced it with a clean(ish) white T-shit that he normally wore around the house.  "So, what are you watching this morning?" He asked as he sat down beside me and hooked his arm over my shoulder.