Chapter 8

Third Person POV 

"I don't like it. They should've been back with Hiccup and (Y/n) by now." Arrow said.

"I don't like it either. Eret, Son of Eret was the man of my dreams. My everything!" Ruff said, distressing both Snotlout and Fishlegs.

"But, baby, I grew facial hair for you."

"Me, too."

"You guys need to keep your options open," Ash muttered.

"What if Drago shot them down? What if they need our help? We have to find them." Arrow said.

"What? But Stoick said..." Fishlegs began.

"It doesn't matter what he said if they've all been captured. Come on!" Arrow said.

"No way! I'm staying right here!" Cala said. 

"Come on, Cala! We can't just sit here!" Arrow said. 

"Stoick said to stay, so I'm staying! None of you are leaving either!" She insisted

"Um, Cal?" Carl began.

"What?" 

"It's all of us...against one of you." Her eyes widened as she realized she was vastly outnumbered. She sighed.

"Why do you all always drag me into this stuff?" She grumbled. "Fine. Let's go."

*At Eret's ship*

"Do we go back? We've nowhere to go! Nothing to sell! And no heads to call our own, if we don't turn up with dragons and fast-" In an instant, he was in the air. "AAAAHHHHH!!"

"Careful what you wish for!" Arrow laughed.

"ERET, SON OF ERET!" One of his men shouted.

"What is this?!" Eret shouted.

"A kidnapping," Arrow replied simply.

"Yay! Can he ride with me? Can he? Can he?" Ruff said, tugging on his leg.

"Uuuuuuuugh!" Her brother groaned, pulling the dragon away along with his sister.

"You're gonna show us the way to Drago," Arrow said.

"And help Dragon Riders sneak into Drago's camp? Just kill me now." Eret said.

"That can be arranged. Stormfly, drop it." Arrow said. Eret looked down, shocked. Stormfly let go of him.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"Good girl!" Arrow praised. Stormfly looked pleased with herself. "Stormfly, fetch!" 

"ALL RIGHT! OKAY! I'LL TAKE YOU TO DRAGO! AAAHHH!!" Stormfly caught him and they went back upward.

"Works every time." Arrow chuckled.

Your POV

*Meanwhile*

You and Nightshade flew after Valka, Cloudjumper, Hiccup, and Toothless. You both look back at the hoard of dragons behind you. You were starting to wonder where Valka was leading everyone. This was farther than you thought you would be going for food.

"Hey, I thought we were going to eat!" Hiccup called, seemingly thinking the same thing.

"Oh, we are!" Valka replied, turning and stopping you four. You looked at her, confused. Then, you looked down. Your eyes widened in shock. Whoa!

"Um, Hiccup?" He looked at you and you pointed downward. Hiccup looked down and saw Seashockers herding a school of fish. The Bewilderbeast jumped out of the water and caught the fish in his mouth, spitting them into the air for the dragons to eat. The large group split up, going to catch all of them. Valka laughed at your shocked faces. Nightshade zoomed off, zipping around with an open mouth and swallowing fish after fish after fish as Hiccup was dragged along with Toothless. You saw that the Night Fury's mouth was overflowing with fish and you laughed.