Chapter 13

You were helping your brothers, sisters, and friends fight when suddenly, the water by Drago's fleet began to move. You were shocked as you aw another alpha species. It was another Bewilderbeast.

"Oh no..." You breathed. "They're going to challenge each other!" Zane exclaimed.

"This is not good, dudes!" Carl called. 

"Sis!" You looked over at Ash. "Orders!?" You looked at the dragons and then at Drago's fleet. You glared at them.

"HIT THE MEN WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT!" 

"YES, MA'AM!" They shouted together and kept attacking the fleet. You saw Valka trying to stop the Beasts from fighting. You also noticed Stoick fighting Drago. Gobber helped him by tossing him a weapon. While you were distracted, you suddenly heard Nightshade bark a warning. You whipped around and spotted a dragon coming at you. It was one of Drago's. 

"FLY, GIRL!" You exclaimed. She shot forward. The dragon kept chasing you. Suddenly, it blasted an icicle above you. You gasped. "Nightshade!" She noticed it and dove downward. It hit the other dragon instead. The dragon was falling fast. It'll die! "Nightshade, catch!" You ordered. She dove down and caught the dragon, slowing its fall. The dragon looked at you both, clearly confused and scared. You walked up to it.

"We won't hurt you. It's your choice, though." The dragon looked slightly guilty as you hopped back on Nightshade and you both took off again. You kept fighting, but then you saw what was happening. Valka's Bewilderbeast had been knocked down. NO!! You watched in horror as Drago's killed it. 

"No..." You breathed. You covered your mouth, trying not to break down. The world seemed to go silent. Then, a shout brought you out of it.

"FINISH HER!" It was Drago. The Bewilderbeast turned toward Valka and fired at her. You saw Stoick rush to help her alongside Runa. You had quickly been able to see the friendship between Runa and Valka. They had become like family to each other from what you could see. Now wasn't the time to think about that though. You saw Hiccup going toward Drago. You hurried after him. 

"STOP!" Hiccup yelled and landed down with Toothless. You landed down with Nightshade. Drago focused on Hiccup first.

"This is the great Dragon Master? The son of Stoick the Vast? What shame he must feel." You stayed to the side. Hiccup knew you were there, but Drago didn't even care about you.

"All of this loss, and for what? To become unstoppable? To rule the world?" Drago nodded, looking around. "Dragons are kind, amazing creatures that can bring people together." Hiccup insisted.

"Or tear them apart," Drago said, showing that his armored arm was really just a metal arm. Hiccup looked uncomfortable. "You see, I know what it is to live in fear. To see my village burned, my family taken. But even as a boy, left with nothing, I vowed to rise above the fear of dragons and liberate the people of this world."

"Then why a dragon army?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, you need dragons to conquer other dragons," Drago said with a smirk.

"Or maybe you need dragons to conquer people. To control those who follow you...and to get rid of those who won't." Drago laughed a bit.

"Clever boy."

"The world wants peace and we have the answer back on Berk. Just...let me show you."

"NO!" Drago snapped. "Let me show you." He started screaming, summoning his black Alpha. You were stunned and scared. What is he doing!? "No dragon can resist the Alpha's command. So, he who controls the Alpha controls them all." Dragon pointed to Toothless who looked scared. The Alpha started doing something and Toothless thrashed, trying to resist it. Oh no...