Chapter 12

Valka looked angry and frustrated. Runa looked outraged. You knew what you had to do. These guys want a fight? We'll give 'em one. Your fighting instincts kicked in along with your sister instincts. Valka began to hurry off. Runa was right on her tail.

"Val! It's all right, it's all right. We're a team now. Now, what do you want to do?" Stoick asked.

"We have to save the dragons." Valka replied.

"Aye. You got it! Come on, son!" Stoick said. You took over your smaller team.

"Cala! Runa! You two are with me! Valka, you get the Bewilderbeast! Stoick, Gobber, and Hiccup, you three break into your own team!"

"I forgot you're used to this, (Y/n)," Gobber said. 

"Protectors are always ready to fight." You replied. "Now, let's move!" You all hurried off.

"Shiverwater!" Runa yelled. You heard a roar and a teal Armor Blade with silver eyes and deeper blue swirls all over her body came running. You smiled. Her dragon was beautiful. Still, you couldn't help making a small joke.

"I see you take after my preferences." You said to her, grinning.

"More like you take after mine!" She replied with a laugh.

"I thought Armor Blades didn't have skin patterns," Cala stated.

"They get them when they're a bit older in life. It shows that they're fully adults. They can also appear once the dragon proves itself capable of handling itself." 

"Well, you learn something new every day." You replied.

"Your dragon looks about old enough. She should get them soon!" Runa exclaimed. 

"Can't wait to see it, but we've got other things to focus on. Let's go!" You said, hopping onto Nightshade. Valka had already suited up and gone off with Cloudjumper. You and the others hurried off to stop Drago's fleet with you leading the way right beside Hiccup and Toothless. You looked over at him. His eyes met yours. You gave him a smile and he smiled back. It was a way of saying goodluck to one another.

You all took off and hurried out. You lead your sisters into battle. They made sure to stay beside you. You looked at the fleet below. Let's do this. We're not going down without a fight. And one hell of a fight it's gonna be. You picked the wrong riders, Drago.

Third Person POV

*Meanwhile...again*

"Whatever comes, keep hitting the mountain! We need to draw the Alpha out." Drago shouted. "Ready the traps!" Some dragons flew down and got caught in the traps, but then gas surrounded one of them before it ignited.

"Surprise! Yeah!" Tuffnut shouted.

"WHAT?!" Drago shouted.

"You really are full of surprises," Arrow shouted to Eret before jumping off Meatlug and onto Stormfly. "Let's go!"

"Dragon Riders coming through!" Tuffnut shouted.

"Fire!" Fishlegs shouted and Meatlug hit one of their contraptions.

"Hahaha!" Snotlout laughed as the tables began to turn.

"Woahhoho! Yeah!" Tuffnut shouted as Barf breathed gas over all the trap. Stormfly flew down and lit it. The trapped dragons broke free and escaped.

"CUT THEM DOWN!" Drago shouted in fury. 

"Protectors! ATTACK!!" Zane shouted, leading his brothers in a coordinated attack on their weapons and contraptions. They worked flawlessly together.