A/n: Thank You!!!

Heya guys! Thank you all so much for reading my second HTTYD story!

Now, I'm actually moving onto a different fandom of mine since I've finished my books on all of these movies (which you should totally check out, btw. They're on my page)! I'm going to be doing something slightly different too. I'm currently in the process of publishing a Marvel's Loki x an OC I created! I put my heart and soul into the character and the book as a whole, so please go give it the boost it needs! It's on my profile as my latest published story called 'Twisted in Ties'. I promise you won't be disappointed. Even if you aren't a Marvel fan, I personally think all sorts of people can enjoy the storyline. It's fun, adventurous, romantic, and has great comedy. Seriously, Marvel has some dang good comedy. Please go give it some love and at least share it around even if you don't want to read it. I really want this book to do well. It's one of my absolute favorite books right now that I've written and I'm very proud of it.

ANYWAY!! Thank you all SO FREAKING MUCH for reading my story! Make sure to check out my other stories too! I write about a lot of different things, so you might find something else you like! This is Spiritwing13 howling a final goodbye for this book! Author AHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!