Chapter 15

Dear Diary,

I just got home from school, I almost fainted again. Miss Rose wanted to drive me home but I refused. I'm so annoyed at her. One minute she acts like she wants to be my friend and then the next minute she acts like I don't even exist. I confronted her about it and she slammed me up against the wall. I know I crossed the line but so did she.

There's something so intriguing about Miss Rose. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I feel as if I'm so fixated on her and I can't get her out of my head. No matter how hard I try, no matter how many girls I fuck, I know I'm going to be thinking of her. It fucking sucks, because I'll never be able to get her.

Mum has gone away on another 'business trip'. She didn't mention in her note how long she'd be gone but she left a lot of money so I'm assuming she'll be gone for a while. Maybe I'll have a party or something while she's gone?

I still need to figure out what I'm going to do for my birthday this year. I'm the oldest of the group, born on March 13th. My birthday is on a Friday this year, so I think I'll ether have a 'Friday the 13th' themed house party or go clubbing with the crew. I'm not sure yet, I might ask the others what they think. I'll be the big 18, officially an adult. Able to legally do things I've been doing for years.

Dad told me he'd surprise me for my birthday this year...and I have no idea what his plans are. Maybe he'll move back into the house so it's not so fucking lonely all the time. That'd be nice. But that won't happen, he loves living with his mistress as far away from my mother as possible. I guess there are positives and negatives to her being away all the time. The negatives are that I get lonely. This house is so big and I'm the only person here. The positives are that I can do whatever I want without a care in the world. I can party, I can hotbox the movie room with weed while I watch Disney movies, I can literally do whatever the fuck I want...but is that really a positive?

I'm really keen for the soccer season to continue, we dominated in our first two games and I think we might win the entire comp. Hopefully we can make it through undefeated, that would be really cool. I've been working on learning some new skills as well, I'm close to perfecting them too. I really want to try one of them out in our next game.

Ugh, I can't stop fucking thinking about Miss Rose. I wonder how she is in bed? I reckon she'd be really kinky. Imagine fucking her on her desk, on the classroom floor, up against the whiteboard. Fuck, what I would give to have her writhing under me as I licked her core. Her inked fingers fucking me... for fucks sake. She drives me fucking mental. I don't think I've ever wanted to fuck someone this much in my entire life. Just thinking about her is enough to get me turned on. Fuck, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

Anyway, if I sti - someone's at the door. Gotta go!

I closed my journal and ran downstairs to open the door, expecting it to be one of my neighbours complaining that I was playing my music way too loud. They did that a lot, but my mum was never home for them to complain to so it always fell on deaf ears. I threw the front door open and found myself looking at the person I least expected to see. Miss Rose.

"Uh...hi?" I said awkwardly, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to apologise," she said, her eyes staring into mine.

"For what? For avoiding me, almost giving me a concussion, being a bitch, or all of the above?" I questioned, smirking cheekily at her. I knew I shouldn't have spoken to my teacher that way, but she was different.

"All of the above," she said awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck.

"Well, I forgive you," I said simply. I couldn't stay mad at her no matter how hard I tried. She had some kind of power over me.

"Really?" She asked incredulously.

"Yeah. I like you, Miss Rose. You're a cool chick. And you're hot," I said, stepping closer to her. "Especially when you're angry."

She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Her expression was unreadable and I desperately wanted to know what was going through her head.

"That is not appropriate," she murmured through clenched teeth.

"I think we've established that we have both crossed the line of what is appropriate between us, so let's just cut the crap, okay?" I growled, taking another step closer.

"You have some nerve, Thorn!" she said, refusing to back down. She stood there staring at me, our noses almost brushing together.

The tension between us was thick and I could feel her challenging me with her eyes. I leant forward, my lips centimetres from her ear, wanting to tease her some more.

"But you love it. Don't you, Miss Rose?" I whispered, pressing a feather light kiss underneath her ear. I felt her body stiffen beside me and I knew I had done my job well. I stepped backwards, eyeing Miss Rose's face intently. Her expression was something I couldn't understand. Her eyes were dark and narrowed as they bore into mine, her jaw clenched. She didn't look angry, she looked almost...aroused?

"I'll see you at school tomorrow," I said, before walking back inside and closing the door.

I walked back to my room with a proud smirk on my face. I had made her nervous, and she couldn't deny that she wanted the exact same thing that I did.