Chapter 18

"Yes!" I cheered as Aimee booted the soccer ball into the back of the net. We were now winning 2-1 against the team coming second in the comp. This was only our third game so far but we were ahead on the leaderboard by a number of points.

"Good pass, Indi!" Mr Linder called. Miss Rose hadn't shown up for soccer or school since what took place at my house. It had only been a few days but I was missing seeing her face, hearing her voice, feeling that excitement in the pit of my stomach whenever she called my name. Mr Linder said she had the flu, but I knew better than to believe that.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a large black car pull up into the soccer field car park. The ball was down the other end of the field so I let myself take my eye off the game for a second. Low and behold, Miss Rose got out of the large car and made her way over to the sidelines, talking animatedly to Mr Linder.

"Oi, Aimz!" I called out to Aimee.

"Yeah?" she called back.

"Look who just arrived," I said more quietly.

Aimee turned her head to the sidelines and I saw an evil grin on her face as her eyes landed on Miss Rose.

"Looks like she couldn't resist," she joked.

We couldn't continue talking, the ball had made its way down to our end of the field. One of our mid-fielders, Sarah, kicked the ball to me and I trapped it under my foot. Dodging my defender I kicked it to Aimee who then passed it back. I sombrero flicked it over another defender and kicked it into the back of the net.

Loud cheering was heard from the sidelines as Aimee and I did our celebratory dance routine (which consisted of a chest bump and some incredible Macarena hip swirling). I could hear Mr Linder laughing from the sideline, joined by none other than Miss Rose. I looked up to see Miss Rose and Mr Linder accompanied by another woman. She was shorter than both of them, her long blonde hair falling down to her tiny waist in styled curls. Her breasts were huge and she wore a tight dress and high heels. She looked like a hooker. I thought maybe it was Sarah's new stepmother, she did mention her father married someone he met in the red light district...

The full time whistle blew and Aimee and I ran and hugged our teammates before walking tiredly off the field.

"Great game girls! You all played incredibly well!" Mr Linder exclaimed.

"Hey, Miss Rose!" one of our teammates piped up, "I'm glad you could come and see us win!"

"Me too, you girls played great!" she smiled at everyone, excluding me. Aimee looked at me knowingly and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I have a special someone to introduce you to," she said, putting her hand around the hooker's waist. "This is my girlfriend, Maria."

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped open. That was Maria? I genuinely thought Miss Rose had better taste than that. I glances sideways at Aimee and she was already looking at me, an uneasy expression on her face.

"Maria, this is the soccer team I coach. This is Eleanor, Candice, Sarah, Josie, Courtney, Brittany, Cassidy, Maddie, Samantha, Shannon, Aimee, and India," she said, pointing each of us out to her.

"It's nice to finally meet the girls who have been stealing all my time from my beautiful girlfriend," she fake laughed, a jealous glint in her eyes.

"The team wouldn't be the same without her," Mr Linder said kindly, earning a glare from Maria.

"I just hope none of you are giving her any trouble," Maria said.

"They wouldn't dream of it, except maybe India. She can be a bit of a trouble maker!" Mr Linder chuckled, and I smiled sickeningly sweetly at Maria .

"Well we can't have that...can we?" Maria said, as equally sweet as my fake smile.

"I can assure you that I bring nothing but pleasure to Miss Rose's life!" I said, emphasising the word pleasure. No one else would understand except Aimee and Miss Rose, and I got the reaction I intended to when Aimee snickered and Miss Rose's jaw clenched.

"Is that so?" Maria asked, and I nodded sweetly.

"We need to get going," Miss Rose quickly said, grabbing Maria's hand and saying hurried goodbyes before walking back to her car.

We all walked back to the change rooms to shower and get dressed after the game. I was the last one to get to the change rooms which meant I had to wait ages for my shower. By the time it was my turn the school bell had already rung. The change rooms were empty as I stripped off my soccer uniform and got into the shower. I let the water run over my face and body, my long hair sticking to my skin. I hummed to myself as I rubbed honey scented wash over my entire body, letting the suds wash down the drain as I rinsed them off.

Suddenly the shower curtain was ripped open. Miss Rose stood there, her face contorted with anger and confusion. Her eyes traveled down my body and back to up to my face as I stood under the running water.

"Are you going to just stand there and watch or are you going to join me?" I smirked, which only made her angrier.

"That stunt that you pulled with Maria was uncalled for," she snapped.

"You know what else is uncalled for?" I replied, "Walking in on your underage student while she showers. Naked."

She stood there silently, biting her bottom lip anxiously. Her eyes roamed my body again, stopping at my breasts which were covered by my long hair. Feeling dangerous, I parted my hair and moved it behind my back, showing my full chest glistening as the water fell.

Miss Rose gulped loudly, her eyes meeting mine. I turned off the shower and stepped closer to her, reaching towards the hook to grab my towel. She reached forwards and grabbed it, bringing it to my face and pressing it against my skin softly. I placed my hand over hers and guided it down to my chest. She ran the towel over my skin lightly, still leaving me damp. With my other hand I grabbed her free one, placing it on the smooth skin of my lower stomach. I inched her hand lower, her fingers brushing against my core lightly. The entire time her eyes never left mine. I could see her chest rising and falling, taking deep raggedy breaths.

I leaned into her body, her hands trapped between us. I let my lips press softly against her ear and I whispered sensually.

"Touch me."