Chapter 17

I opened the door slightly and saw Miss Rose standing there, looking like she didn't know what she was doing here. I smirked at her, opening the door fully and stood there looking at her. I was about to open my mouth and make a snide comment about how she couldn't resist me, but was stopped by her lips slamming against mine.

Her hands were firm against the sides of my face and my arms quickly wrapped around her waist. I kicked the door shut with my foot and was instantly pushed up against it. My back hit the doorknob and I hissed in pain, Ruby using that as an opportunity to slip her tongue inside my mouth.

The kiss was fierce, passionate and raw. The sexual tension that had been building between us for weeks was being poured into every second of the kiss. Her hands moved from my face and made their way down my body, grasping my ass firmly. She was stronger than she looked as she lifted me easily, pinning me against the door and her body as my legs wrapped around her. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled roughly, her head snapping back. I used the distance between us to attach my lips to her neck, sucking and biting the sensitive skin.

"Fuck," she hissed, and she loosened her grip on me and I let my legs fall down. My lips still stayed firmly on her neck as I flipped us around, pinning her against the door. I brought my knee up between her legs, pushing myself against her core.

"Jesus Christ!" she moaned, and I couldn't help but chuckle against her neck.

"Don't use the Lord's name in vain, Miss Rose," I whispered into her ear.

Suddenly her hands connected with my shoulders and she pushed me off of her. I stumbled back, catching myself on the stair hand railing so I wouldn't fall.

"What the fuck?" I yelled, and she shook her head at me.

"India, I'm your fucking teacher!" she yelled back at me.

"Yeah, we've established that," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"This shouldn't have happened," she yelled back at me.

"I think you must be forgetting that you're the one who came to me, not the other way around!" I snapped at her. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair, bringing one hand down to touch her swollen lips.

"I don't know why..." she said quietly.

"I think it's because you wanted to fuck me," I said simply.

"No!" she yelled, pacing back and forth.

"That's not what it looked like thirty seconds ago," I reasoned, and she stopped.

"Whatever this," she said angrily, motioning between us "is, it stops. Now."

"Whatever you say...Miss Rose," I spat back at her.

I marched toward the door and opened it, gesturing my hand outwards.

"You can leave now," I said, and watched her as she walked out of my house without another word.

I slammed the door behind her and sighed, walking into the living room and throwing myself on the couch. I could hear Miss Rose's car engine running in the driveway, but she wasn't driving away. I slowly got up and peered our the window, seeing her sitting in her car with her head in her hands. Eventually she shook her head and reversed out of my driveway, speeding away from my house. After that, I got out my phone, messaging Aimee and asking her to come over.

Me: Aimz, come over ASAP.

Aimz ♥️: I'll be there in 10, you okay?

Me: yeah, see you soon

Ten minutes later on the dot there was a desperate knock on the door. I ran to open it and Aimee was standing there looking worried.

"India, what's up? Are you okay?" she asked hurriedly.

"Yeah, I just needed to talk to you about something..." I began.

"What about? Tell me?" she demanded as we sat down on the couch.

"Don't freak out though, okay?" I asked her.

"Oh god, what have you done?" she sighed.

"I kissed Miss Rose..." I admitted, and the look on her face was priceless.

"You did what?" she gasped, her mouth wide open.

"Well actually, she kissed me," I corrected, and her eyes widened even more than they already were.

"Literally about half an hour ago she was here. Had me up against the door with her tongue in my mouth!" I explained.

"Oh my god, start from the beginning and explain absolutely everything. Do not leave out a single fucking detail!" she demanded, and so I began.

༻✧༺

"And so then I opened the door and she was there. I didn't even say anything, she just went for it!" I finished explaining.

"Did you guys fuck?" Aimee asked, and I laughed.

"No, we did not fuck Aimee. I would though, she's so fucking hot!" I said casually.

"This is so illegal, I love it!" Aimee said.

"You weren't a fan of the idea not long ago," I reminded her, and she shrugged in response.

"Eh, people change. I'm living for this now," she laughed.

"I'm glad I have your support," I said sarcastically. "Also, please don't tell Scotty and Con, they'll just make a huge deal about it."

"It kind of is a big deal..." she explained, but I shook my head.

"No, it's not. It was a one time thing!" I explained, but I hoped that it wasn't. Not if I could help it.

"Do you...you know, like her?" she asked.

"Nah, I don't do feelings. You know that," I explained.

"But you've been obsessing over Miss Rose since she got here, I've never seen you so intent on wanting to hook up with someone before!" she reasoned.

"Yeah, I mean she's really cool and I like her, just not like that," I said, but I think deep down part of me knew I wasn't exactly telling the truth.

I didn't love her, god no. Love doesn't exist. I didn't have feelings for her either. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in her a lot more than what I have been with anyone else before. After today though I don't think she'll be coming back, but I will do everything in my power to make sure she does.