Chapter 16

The rest of the evening went well. They had been called downstairs for dinner so Marinette didn't have time to reply to his statement. It didn't matter though. He had a feeling that she felt no different.

Dinner went well, his large appetite causing slight concern with the bakers, prompting them to ask if he was fed at home. He laughed it off and changed the subject. Knowing Sabine was Chinese, he mentioned he was fluent in the language, prompting the baker to speak in her native tongue. Marinette showed off her princess ring while her mother awed at the ring and her father (jokingly) glared slightly at Chat. Chat moved nervously in his chair, causing Tom to burst into laughter.

The rest of the night they talked and shared stories over coffee and some freshly baked, warm bread. Time passed by fast without anyone realizing. When Chat looked at the time, he realized it was very late.

"Shoot, I lost track of time," he muttered. "I should be going." Sabine's motherly instinct jumped into action, "Stay! It's too late and it's so cold. Please stay. I wouldn't want Paris's hero catching a cold!"

Chat looked at them with an unsure expression. He looked over at Marinette and she smiled at him, nodding in agreement with her mom. "The girls are right, it's not good for you to leave, even though you are a super hero, you are still human. Stay, get some rest. If family is an issue, then we understand," Tom said with a warm smile.

"No, family's not an issue. I guess if you all insist, I'll stay," Chat smiled. His father wasn't going to be back til after New Year, so he didn't have to worry about that. The Dupain-Chengs cheered. They stayed up a bit later, Tom being the first one to check out. He said goodnight and left for his room.

Sabine turned back to the pair with a mischievous look. Marinette, who was looking away, didn't notice. Chat, however, did. "I'm sure Marinette's bed is big enough for the both of you," she smiled, looking down at her mug innocently. Chat, who was in the middle of a sip, choked.

Marinette's eyes immediately snapped back to look at her mom, her eyes wide. "I wouldn't want Paris's hero sleeping on the couch. That's just rude," Sabine continued.

Chat's face was completely red and he tried his best to speak without stuttering. "Th-that's not a pr-problem, I-I can sleep on the couch." He cleared his throat and avoided eye contact. "Nonsense! Head on upstairs." Sabine got up and ushered them both upstairs to Marinette's room. She was about to close the door when she stopped and looked back at Chat.

In her native tongue, she said, "How exciting, my grandchildren will be the offsprings of a hero!" Chat's eyes widened and his face turned red. Sabine let out a quiet chuckle and closed the door, leaving them both there.

It wasn't the first time he was in her room with her, but it felt so much different knowing that her mom knew and that she, not very discreetly, implied they were going to have sex.

Slight thoughts started going through his head before he shook them off and looked over at Marinette. She was in her small closet, unaware of the event that had just happened.

She came out wearing her pink fluffy pajamas and some garments in her hands. "What's that for?" he asked. She handed him in the items and smiled, 'You can't stay transformed all night. You can detransform in the bathroom and change into this. I'll turn off the lights and leave the lamp next to my bed on. I'll close my eyes when you come back in and you can turn off the lamp.'

Oh. He was actually going to sleep with her in her bed. It wasn't the first time, but it had only happened once before and it wasn't all night. He doubted it would be a good idea with the thoughts Sabine had put in his head.

He gulped and nodded. He opened the door and went downstairs to the bathroom. He detransformed and Plagg flew out, a slight smirk on his face. "What's with the face?" Adrien asked.

Plagg chuckled, "I wish you the best of luck sleeping next to precious little Mari with all those thoughts in your head."

Adrien groaned, "Shut up, Plagg."

He changed and headed back to Marinette's room. When he opened the door, everything was as Mari had said. She was laying on the bed with her eyes closed, nothing but the lamp behind her being on.

Adrien took a deep breath and mentally told himself to behave. He put his other clothes on the table and climbed up to the bed. He sat next to her and turned off the lamp. The second he did, Marinette opened her eyes. (This he could tell thanks to his heightened sight in the dark from being Chat.)

He laid down next to her and she instinctively moved closer to him. She rested her head on his chest, her arms wrapping around him.

His arms wrapped around her small body and she moved even closer. The last time he had stayed with her, he had his suit on, but this time he didn't, and he could feel her body over him. All of it. All of her curves. Innocent, little Marinette was complete unaware of the state she was putting him through. He could feel her but she couldn't feel him.

Adrien let out a sigh of defeat. This was going to be a long and uncomfortable night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Technically it's not sin cause nothing happened, so I'm staying true to my word.

Episode 25 has akgjaogjaivnriakfkw
😭💕