Chapter 2

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Please vote and tell me what you think!!

- H x

I sat next to Lou on the plane and Lux appeared to have taken a shine to me as she plonked herself on my lap and refused to move. I smiled as I read her a story.

I was getting to know Lou and she was one of the nicest girls I've ever met! We actually got on really well as we were quite similar and had the same opinions about stuff.

I was nervous as I'd never done anything like this before and helloooo I was going to meet my two fave bands and DO THEIR ACTUAL HAIR! This was so crazy it was like a dream world. My inner fangirl was on cloud 9 right now!

**** LATER ON****

I unpacked my stuff lazily in the hotel room. I was so exhausted from the flight, I hadn't flown to America since I was 9! It definitely took something out of me.

I looked out the huge window at the beautiful skyline of New York City, what a wonderful place!

Eventually I decided that that was enough unpacking and with my case still half full I flopped onto my soft hotel double bed and sleepily closed my eyes.
"I can't fall asleep though." I told myself...

I suddenly jolted awake and I could hear knocking at the door. It startled me and for a moment I didn't realise where I was.

"Hello?" I croaked

No answer. I frowned and looked at the time, 7:30pm. Shit! I had slept for like 4 hours! I was irritated at myself cuz I told myself I would fight the sleepiness because I wanted to chill by the pool.

I sighed moodily and stumbled to the door.

I opened it and oh my god.

Harry Styles was standing there. Outside my actual hotel room door. Leaning against the actual door frame.

I opened my mouth gobsmacked. I just couldn't quite believe my eyes. I winced as I suddenly realised how awful I would look right now, hair sticking up, make up smudged. Not really how I wanted him to see me.

Harry started to smirk.

"Hi" he said

I couldn't actually speak.

"You look cute when you've been asleep" he flirted.

"Oh...i...er...sorry...I'm Ivy" I finally managed to blurt out

"I know you're Lou's new assistant, she's told me all about you." he was smirking and damn he was so hot.

"Haha! Horrendous stuff I'm guessing!" I laughed

"Dreadful!" He grinned.

"I was...er...just sleeping hahha" I mumbled

"I guessed"

I blushed. Oh dear. This was too embarrassing for me to deal with right now.

"Well I just came to say hi, Lou said this was your room. We're all going out for dinner tonight with the 5SOS lads too. As like a celebratory start of the American tour. Wanna come?" He asked me cooly yet politely.

I was so gobsmacked. I just nodded and tried to give him my cutest smile. But it's hard to flirt when you've just woken up and you're really disorientated haha!

"Cool I'll see you later then." He grinned. Oh my godddd! I bet he found this hilarious. Oh my god. Why couldn't the ground just swallow me up?

"You do look cute when you've just woken up" he smirked and then turned away. I watched him walk down the corridor and he turned around and flashed me a cheeky smile.

Jesus bloody christ. My heart was hammering so much and my stomach was doing so many flips. I breathed out trying to calm myself down and stop my pulse racing.

I rested my hand against my forehead. I shut the door and leaned back against it. What the hell just happened to me? I couldn't help but laugh. Oh wow. Nice one Ivy! Round of applause for making yourself look like a complete twat.