Chapter 9

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been madly #vote5sos ing 😂

So here's Chapter 9! I hope you like it and tysm for all the reads! Also I was grinning the whole time I was writing it and it's really cheesy but cute!

I basically listened to loads of 5SOS songs while I wrote this. Amnesia on repeat for the last bit!

H xx

CHAPTER 9

Luke had his hands over my eyes the whole way there.

I felt the car pull to a steady halt.

"Okay we're here"

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Not yet! promise me you'll keep them shut but I'm gonna move my hands away" I could hear him smiling.

"I promise" I bit my lip grinning.

He moved his hands from my eyes to grab my hands and he led me out the car.

The temptation to peek was unbearable but I somehow managed to resist it. This better be bloody amazing!

We walked a tiny bit and then he stopped.

"Okay we're here. Open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes and gasped as I took in the breathtaking scene before me.

It was New York at night, we were on a high hill and all the lights on in the buildings looked like a sky full of a stars, it was so beautiful, I gasped at the view. Who knew a city could be so beautiful?

"Nice Huh?" Luke grinned

"It's stunning!" I squealed. "This is your favourite place in New York?"

He nodded shyly.

"Good choice" I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He held my waist and kissed me softly. "Do you want to sit down and look at the stars?"

I nodded.

We lay back onto the grass and I snuggled up to him, lying on my side and resting my head and my arm on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.

We lay there for ages. Just us two, stargazing. It was really cute to be honest.

"Which is your favourite?" He eventually asked me.

"Hmmm..." I paused and looked at all the stars.

"That one!" I said and pointed at the biggest and brightest star.

"Same" he laughed

"That should be our star.." I told him, wondering if he'd think it was two cheesy.

He smiled at me "yep. That's our star."

I grinned and shuffled up his body a little and moved my face close to his so our noses touched.

I saw him smile and I returned it.

He moved in to kiss me, his lips touching mine softly, his hands were playing with my hair.

He started doing that thing I loved. He bit my bottom lip softly, teasing it.

Suddenly something inside me took over and I pushed my hands onto his abs under his T-shirt. He moaned and I loved the feel of his bare skin against my hands, his skin felt hot and my hands felt like they were burning.

Next thing I knew, he'd pulled me on top of him completely and had his hands on my bum, I continued to kiss him while feeling up his abs. We both moaned and I knew I had to stop right now otherwise we'd have each other's clothes off in a minute!