Chapter 19

A/N: hiiiii so I took the experience from my hangover to write this chapter so yes I was hungover when I wrote this!😂

It's very short and just kind of a filler!

Just a quick thank you to everyone reading Lou's Assistant, it's so crazy I could never even imagine it hitting 100 reads let alone 1K, so thank you so much! And keep reading!

H x

CHAPTER 19

I sleepily opened my eyes, I didn't know where I was for a second. It took me a little while to remember everything that happened and there was still blocks in my memory. But I remembered most of it.

Ouch my head. I felt like I had the worst hangover ever!

I looked around at my surroundings and felt pressure on my stomach. I looked down.

Luke was wrapped around me like a koala. It was really cute!

Azzy was sleeping the other side of me, close to me, Calum had an arm around both us.

Ash was next to Luke and Mikey was next to Ash, we were all curled up together on the bed it was really cute except I tried to move and then Luke woke up, followed by Azzy, followed by Calum.

Me, Azzy and Cal all looked at each other and just burst out laughing. Which jolted Ash awake. We laughed because he looked so confused. Luke was trying to go back to sleep still wrapped around me. He wasn't a morning person, he's bad enough on a normal day, it takes him an hour to even mumble hi to me, but when he's hungover...stay well clear of him!

"How and when did you all come in my room?" Ash asked shaking his head confused.

Mikey was still asleep.

"How do you feel Ivy?" Calum asked me

"Like I have the worst hangover ever" I responded

"I feel so bad too" Azzy nodded

"What even happened. I can't remember you all falling asleep in here! I just woke up and there you all are, where's Michael?" Ash laughed

Then he turned and he was still asleep next to him.

Ash put on a funny voice "Oh he's still asleep, it would be a shame if someone...woke him up..." He smirked

"No Ash" I shook my head at him. That was just too mean!

"RISE AND SHINE MICHAEL" Ash shouted in his ear and pushed him. Mikey jolted awake and almost fell off the bed. We all started cracking up.

"Ashton. shut up!" Luke mumbled grumpily.

"Shut up Luke" Michael snapped, with his eyes still shut.

We all burst out laughing.