Chapter 17

A/N: short chapter but very tense! Lots of drama! It's kind of quite dark as well I mean like seriously dark shit. So if you're under 15 I'd advise you not to read it! It gets a lot darker too! Just needed to pre-warn you all, these next few chapters are gonna be messed up.

And remember it's all just a story! None of the characters would be like this in real life!

H x

CHAPTER 17

Panicked, I pulled away from him shocked.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay" he soothed.

Everything started to go all weird and I started like tripping out, after that, I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't control my body.

Harry laid me down on on the sunbed and started kissing my neck, but I couldn't feel it. I vaguely saw him take his shirt off then everything went black.

*******

Everything started to come back into focus. Fuck. What just happened?

I was lying next to Harry on the sunbed cuddling up to him.

I leapt up from Harry and shrieked, he woke up.

What the fuck! I just had a black out! I was so confused and I didn't know what the hell had just happened!?

"Ivy.." He started, he was still topless. I looked down at myself and I was wearing his shirt...it just covered my bum...And that was it...

I couldn't speak so I just ran off into the house. I was confused, crying and dizzy.

I could barely walk straight.

It was a bit quieter now, dizzily, I bolted through the kitchen were Zayn and Louis were chatting about something drinking a beer,

"Yes bro!"

"You know when..."

Was some of the stuff I heard.

"Are you okay Ivy?" Louis shouted as I ran through to the lounge where Niall was still asleep, Liam was texting, Calum and Azzy were getting off on the sofa, moaning quite loudly and Luke, Ash and Mikey were all sitting down talking about something.

The alcohol seemed to have worn off most people now. I felt like I was going to vomit.

"Ivy!" Luke called me as I ran past him and bolted up the stairs. I just couldn't face him right now.

"Ivy!! Stop!" I heard Ash shout.

I fell up the stairs as I was still a bit dizzy.

I locked myself in the bathroom and strated to breakdown. What the fuck had I done!? I had just made out with Harry by the pool! And god knows what else! I had a blackout right!? Anything could've happened.

I felt so bad. I felt so guilty for Luke and I was so angry with myself.

My whole body was aching. Something was physically wrong with me. I was so confused, dazed and I started to feel really really sick.

How could I do that!? I always promised to myself that I would never get so drunk that I didn't know what I was doing.

Okay Ivy. You need to calm down. I told myself.

I was so confused that I had blacked out. I couldn't remember anything! What the hell had happened to me!?

There was a banging on the door. Which interrupted my thoughts and made me jump.

"Ivy!?" Ash shouted

"Go away!" I cried

"I'm not leaving you! You sound upset just let me in okay! I won't judge you at all! You know I won't! Don't do anything stupid and just let me in!" He shouted