Chapter 16

A/N: okay double updateeeee!

Longer chapter now!

More happens in it and it's funny too!

I hope you like it!

H x

CHAPTER 16

I lazily lay back on the deck chairs next to Luke, throwback to the first time he asked me out on a date! I smiled at the memory. It didn't seem that long ago but it was a month and a half ago now!

We were still at this random guy's house and me and Luke were chilling by the pool, just us two, looking at the full moon, cuddling up. He was holding me close and I sank back into him. It was really cute and calm despite the fact we could still hear and see everyone else inside, hearing the bass pounding and we could see everyone, drinking some more and dancing like lunatics!

"I love you" Luke took me by surprise. He's never said that to me before, well not properly.

"I love you too" I smiled at him and moved in to kiss him.

He responded straight away, his lips moving with mine. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, he looked at me that way I love him looking at me. I knew he really liked me and I really liked him!

I kissed him again and this time he held my waist and pulled me on top of him. We started making out, a couple of moans started to slip out from both our lips...

***AZZY'S POV***

Calum ran his hands through my hair and held my head as he kissed me passionately.

I loved the feel of his lips against mine and I loved his smell. I loved everything about him.

I moved my hands to feel his abs and he moaned. I grinned. He removed his hands from my head and placed them on my lower back pulling me closer to him. I felt him smile as he kissed me which made me smile. He started laughing.

"What?" I pulled away giggling.

"I've only known you a few days and we're already making out in a shed!"

We both looked around us.

We were in a little wooden hut thing by the pool, I think it was a sauna but obviously the heat wasn't on.

"Woahhhh!" Calum exclaimed. I followed his gaze out the window, we could see Ivy and Luke and damn they were going for it!

She was on top of him and he had his hands on her bum, they were making out pretty heavily! She appeared to be like crawling up his body. Wow.

"They're gonna be fucking in a second!" Calum laughed

I laughed too.

"Omg let's randomly step out of here and scream at them! They'll shit themselves!" I laughed. I don't know where this was coming from but I think the alcohol was still clouding my brain and making me super confident!

"Yes!" Calum howled.

So we both stepped out and shut the door as quietly as we could. No matter how much noise we made though, it didn't appear that they could possibly be pulled away from each other.

"HEY!" Calum shouted as loud as he could. It made me jump so badly!

"Fuck!" Ivy screamed and fell off Luke, almost off the sunbed if he hadn't grabbed her. Me and Calum laughed so hard.

"Oi you pricks!" She laughed

"You two were getting a bit frisky there!" I teased

"Are you both feeling extremely horny by any chance there's no way I would've guessed!" Calum laughed