Chapter 4

A/N: Thank you soooo much to everyone who has been reading Lou's Assistant I hope you're enjoying it! Please keep sharing commenting and voting as it means so much to me!!

Okay sorry it took a while to update, this is a fairly long chapter but it's great!! Enjoy! ;)

When I was writing this I was listening to:

5 Seconds of Summer - Heartbreak Girl and 18

Nirvana - Come As You Are, In Bloom, Where Did You Sleep Last Night, Lithium and Heart-shaped Box

The 1975 - M.O.N.E.Y, Robbers and Sex

The Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours

- H x

CHAPTER 4

I sleepily opened my eyes as the sunshine peered through the curtains in my hotel room.

I slowly sat up and ran a hand through my hair and drank some of my water off the side.

I checked my phone, 11am.

I went on my twitter.

Oh my god.

When Harry had said me and Luke would be all over the media, he wasn't joking...

My timeline and mentions were filled with pictures of me and Luke from last night.

I scrolled through my mentions. A couple of really rude comments but that's expected tbh.

Half the people asking who the hell I am. I laughed out loud. I had to admit, this was quite funny!

I typed a new tweet: "Morning!! Sleepily woke up to the beautiful NY City. Can't wait to start work!"

Immediately I got about 1000+ RTs and I stared at how crazy my mentions were going.

People had made fan accounts for me already!!:
@IvyLove
@IvyBridgesUpdates @LovingIvyBridges
@IvyBridgesStyle
@LivyUpdates

Wow...I followed a couple of fan accounts because they were being quite sweet to me.

It was now 11:30am. I should probably get out of bed.

I text Lou: "you chillin by pool today? What's happening? :) xx"

I got a reply pretty quickly

"Mornin sleepy! Yer am already here! Come join us! Xx"

Us. I wondered who the 'us' could be...I jumped out of bed and got in the shower.

I put my phone on the side by the sink and left it playing The Arctic Monkeys, one of my fave bands.

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner,
Breathin in your dust,
I wanna be your ford cortina,
I won't ever rust

Once I'd got out the shower I sprayed myself with St Tropez and put on my new neon Topshop bikini, Mum had brought me as a congratulations present. I felt sad when I thought of my mum and decided I'd give her a call.

I clicked her number in my contacts and stood at my window. After a few rings she answered.

"Sweetie! Are you okay? I miss you!"

"Hi Mumma! I'm really good thank you! How are you! I miss you too!"

"All good here! I saw a picture of you on the mirror this morning with that boyband member you like, what's his name?"

I laughed and went to sit down on my bed "Luke."

"Yes Luke! You look very nice! You look tanned!"