Chapter 14

A/N: this is kind of a cute chapter :) it's also a bit of drama and do remember everything is made up! Nothing is real about this apart from maybe Ivy's (my reactions) to stuff!

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it!

H x

CHAPTER 14

We got out the car and wondered to the front of the zoo. We got quite a few stares. A couple of fans asked for some pictures with Calum and Ash and they took lots of pictures and chatted to the fans for a while.

Me and Azzy just wondered on ahead. We asked how much the tickets were at the booth but the woman just smiled and said we could get in free. We thanked her a lot and waited for the lads.

Eventually they came through.

"Sorry about that girls" Ash said

"It's cool!" I smiled

"So what animals do you want to see first?" Calum asked.

"The giraffes!" Azzy exclaimed

"I wanna see the penguins so I can snapchat Lukey and make him jealous" I laughed

"Good plan" Ash winked

"Do you want to like split up then?" Calum suggested

"Sure" I nodded.

So off me and Ash went to the penguins and Cal and Azzy went off to the giraffes.

"Guarantee you this is when Calum's gonna make his move on her!" Ash laughed

"So smooth! He'll do the whole arm around her yawning thing" I laughed

"But he'll end up missing and making himself look like a prick"

We both started laughing.

***AZALEA'S POV***

We got to the giraffes and I screamed. I loved giraffes they were the best animal by far. Calum laughed at me fangirling.

"You're cute you know" he grinned at me flirtatiously.

I smiled shyly at him and looked away. I really had a soft spot for Calum and him flirting with me, made me really shy.

We started discussing the family situation between the giraffes.

"That one is the mum" Calum said pointing at a taller giraffe.

I started laughing at Calum. How did he not spot it!?

"noooo that's the Dad because it has a penis" I spluttered

"Ohhhh..." Calum looked awkward. I laughed at his expression and how cute and embarrassed he was but he ended up laughing with me.

There was a couple of cute moments when he looked at me and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me. But I think he chickened out. It was annoying but I didn't want to rush it!

It was cute spending the night with him though. We just cuddled and he held me close. It felt safe you know...

***IVY'S POV***

As me and Ash were walking to the penguins. Some girls started shouting at us.

At first I couldn't understand what they were saying. I turned around.

"Stop getting with all the 5SOS boys you're just a groupie. No one cares about you"

Ouch.

"She's only getting with Luke trust me on that one" Ash laughed, defending me.