Chapter 7

A/N: sorry about the slow updates guys! But I update when I can!

Hope you're all enjoying it! I'm gonna do a double update today hopefully cuz I left this chapter on a bit of a cliffhanger...idk if you're gonna be able to wait for the next one ;)

While writing this I listened to:

Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer

5SOS - Long Way Home

CHAPTER 7

We all got to the front of the hotel where the cars were waiting for us. The 1D lads got in one car and the 5SOS minus Luke, who was still with me, got in another one.

"Which car Ivy?" Lou asked me

I looked at Luke. I knew I was staying with him. "I'll go in this car" I pointed to the 5SOS one.

"Okay do you mind if I go with 'Arry and the others?"

I shook my head

"Great I'll catch you at the stadium" and she jumped in.

The chaffeur was holding the door open for us. Luke let me in first and I squished in the middle next to Calum and then Luke followed me in and sat on the end. The chaffeur got in the drivers seat.

"Any music you guys would like?"

"Bon Jovi!"

"No! The Foos"

"Nahhh Nirvana!"

"Ivy what do you want to listen to?" Ash asked me.

"I'm cool with The Foo Fighters" I smiled they were one of my fave bands and he shouted "YES!" As he was the one that suggested them.

"As you wish" the chaffeur said and blasted 'Best of You' very loud.

The boys were rocking out to it, playing air guitar and I laughed as they were all getting really into it. Never would've guessed they were musicians!

Luke put his arm around me and I automatically responded to his touch and cuddled up to him.

"How did you sleep?"

"Not great" I said blushing as I remembered I woke up next to Harry in just his boxers. I couldn't tell Luke that!

"Bad dream?"

"Yeah how did you know?" I tried to smile but inside I was panicking because I was worried Harry had said something to him.

He shrugged "random guess"

Phew!

***** AT THE STADIUM ******

As we pulled in behind the 1D car, there were girls bashing at the window and screaming as we arrived. It was pretty intimidating actually. The boys laughed and waved although there's no way the girls could've seen them because the windows were tinted.

I smiled at them remembering how I used to be a fangirl like that and would've probably done the same. I looked at Luke waving at the fans and smiled. I was incredibly lucky and I couldn't believe it!

The cars stopped and there were girls behind the metal barriers screaming and waving, crushing each other. The chauffeur opened our door and the 1D lads were getting out at the same time.

It was so crazy, the girls were screaming and crying. Luke held his hand out for me as I jumped out the black Mercedes van. I gripped both his hands and smiled at him.

I didn't know really what to do now as the lads were starting to go up to fans.

I looked for Lou and saw her taking pictures with fans. Wow this was gonna be so awkward.