Chapter 6

A/N: I hope you guys like this one! I didn't listen to any music while I did it, I did it quickly when I woke up!

Thanks again to everyone reading, sharing, commenting, everything!

H x

CHAPTER 6

I stared in horror as the blood dripped down the grey stony walls. I didn't know where I was but it was a long empty room except a large wooden dining table that was littered with empty goblets. Seeping out of them was red wine at a first glance but then I realised it matched the blood drooling down the walls, staining the grey stone and dark brown colour. I started to panic, I knew I was locked in here before I even tried the old oak door but I ran to it anyway and pulled on and twisted the circular ring. It wouldn't open. I banged on the door and screamed for help. Silence. Apart from the quiet but torturing drip...drip...drip as the blood hit the floor. I was going to die in here and I knew it.

"Ivy?" Luke had somehow appeared the other end of the room.

"Luke, thank god. Help me please." I shouted to him

"Ivy? What happened?" I whipped around and Harry stood behind me.

"What is going on?" I screeched and held my head.

Suddenly the walls started to shake and they came crashing down followed by a huge waterfall of blood flooding through. I screamed in terror but the force of the blood knocked me over. I couldn't breathe. The blood was quickly rising, suffocating me. It was everywhere, in my mouth, my nose, my lungs. I cried and gasped for air. My vision was going.

I screamed and bolted upright and opened my eyes. Harry was shaking me awake. I was sweating and crying.

"It's okay, it was just a dream" Harry soothed. He looked slightly worried. I manically looked around disorientated. Then I suddenly realised.

"Harry get the fuck out of my bed!" I shook and attempted to push him but I just ending up falling off the bed myself and onto the carpet floor.

He started laughing. "You were the one who said I could sleep here!" He leaned over the bed.

Then I remembered.

||||||||||

There was a knock on my door, it was late, midnight. At first I thought it could be Luke so I quickly put some pyjamas on and went to answer it.

As I opened the door I saw a mount of brown curly hair. Harry?

"Harry what are you doing here?" I asked him sighing.

"I can't sleep, will you let me sleep with you tonight? Please?" He clapped his hands together, he sounded desperate and I remembered he told me the second time we met, he didn't sleep very well alone. He got homesick.

I thought about Luke and knew he probably wouldn't be happy with this but technically I was only dating him right? I still felt guilty though. "Isn't there someone else?" I asked him tiredly.

"No one else is awake, please Ivy. I don't snore I swear." This attractive, sex god of a 21 year old man who has girls falling at his feet now sounded like a scared and lonely 6 year old.

I laughed at him. His eyes pleaded with me.

"Fine." I gave in, irritated, I rolled my eyes and let him in my room. "You better not snore though and if you do, you're out!" I pointed to the door laughing.

He nodded and grinned.

I climbed into bed and lay down snuggling under the covers. I usually slept naked but I couldn't tonight. I closed my eyes.