Cake!

A/N: Today's my birthday! I have cake for the whole BMC family, and a virtual cake for my wonderful readers!🎂 Onto the chapter!

The family's just chilling, when Em comes in with a big box and an even bigger smile.

Rich: What's in the box?
Em:You'll see.
Christine: Is it a dress?
Michael: Is it video games?
Everybody: *starts asking*
Em: *opens the box*
Michael: It's CAKE!!!!
Em: Yup! Everybody gets a piece!
SQUIP: Wait, everybody?
Em: Yeppers! *beat* I'm never saying that again.
SQUIP:Please don't.
After cake
Em: So, how was it?
Michael and Jeremy: *Smiling with chocolate on their faces like the adorable little nerds they are*
Christine: *bouncing off the walls*
Rich: * with a mouthful of cake* Happy birthday!
Jake:*hugging Rich*
Brooke and Chloe: *feeding each other cake*
Jenna: *hyper*
SQUIP: *has a weird look on his face*
Em: Uh oh.
SQUIP: Satō wa watashi no shisutemu o dainashi ni shite, watashi o kuruwaseru yō ni shimasuga, watashi wa satō ga sukinanode ki ni shimasen! Karera wa hakai-tekina chīsana monsutānanode, watashi wa nekogasukidesu. Mata, karera wa kawaisōda! Buzābūpubuzābūpu! (Virtual hugs if you know what this means!)
Jeremy: Okaaaay.... I NEED MOUNTAIN DEW RED!
Em: *laughing* Jeremy, he's not in your head anymore. Mountain Dew Red  won't do anything. *snaps fingers*
SQUIP: *not acting nuts anymore* What just happened?
Em: You got hyper and I used my authoress magic.
SQUIP:Ok.
Em: So, that was weird.
Nobody's paying attention. Jeremy and Michael are playing video games and hugging, Rich and Jake are watching YouTube, Brooke, Chloe, and Jenna are all fangirling over something, Christine is screeching musicals, and the SQUIP is making a crazy complex structure out of legos.
Em: I'm seeing a Broadway show later, and I'm bringing you all with me!
Christine: *really excited* What are we seeing?
Em: The Play That Goes Wrong! So, you guys have to find some nice outfits to wear.
Michael: *pauses game* Oki! *resumes game*

A/N: That was fun! I will be posting another chapter today when I see the show! Thank you for reading! Heere, have a slice of virtual cake! 🍰