Going to a show!

In the house, everybody is dressed up. Jeremy and Michael are hugging, Rich and Jake are watching reruns of something, Brooke and Chloe are playing Trouble with Jenna, Christine and the SQUIP are building a castle with legos, and Em is watching Animaniacs on her phone.

Mom: Em! It's time to go!
Em: Okay! Guys, let's go!
Jake: Kay!
One car ride later
Em: Alright, there's half an hour before our reservation, so let's go to the Disney Store!
In the store, it's a bit chaotic, but it's manageable. Em ends up buying pins, Jeremy buys a Star Wars t-shirt, Michael buys a stuffed animal of Stitch (have I mentioned that Michael is a cinnamon roll?), Christine buys a princess dress (she's on the small side) for Halloween, Brooke and Chloe buy heart necklaces with Mickey Mouse on them, Jenna buys this really cool Nightmare before Christmas phone case, the SQUIP buys a notebook with the villains on it, and who knows what Rich and Jake bought.
Em: You guys are paying for those.
After dinner
They arrive at the theatre. They go in to get tickets. There's a sign on the wall for Be More Chill.
Em: Guys, look at the sign.
Jeremy: What is i- OH MY GOD!
Christine: What is it?
Em: The sign is for your own show!
Rich: Wait, seriously?
Em: Yep.
Em and her mom try to gets tickets for spring, but they don't go on sale until tomorrow.
Em: Aw.
Michael: *hugs Em*  It's ok!
Em: Let's go to our seats!
In seats
Em: I can't wait! *bounces*
Jenna: Let's take a picture!
They take a selfie with the Playbills.
Em: And now, we wait.
Christine: *bounces in her seat*