Halloween

Its Halloween. Everybody is in costume, and Em comes in holding a bunch of bags

Em: We're going trick or treating!

Michael: YAY!!!

Em: Everybody, get your candy bags. We are trick or treating with my friend Lex, her sister, and one of her friends.

Rich: Okay!

Once they get to Lex's house

Em: Hey Lex! Hey Sisi (pronounced  "see-see") ! Hey Char! (Pronounced "Shar")

Lex, Sisi, Char: Hey Em!

Lex: Who's with you?

Em: Oh! This is the Be More Chill crew! Remember, I told you about the musical?

Lex: Oh yeah!

Em: Let's get some candy!

Christine: Yes!

They start. Soon, the bags are halfway full.

Jeremy: I am going to have such a sugar high later!

They go up to a house. The lights are on, and the house is decorated, but nobody answers.

SQUIP: Waiting here is pointless. Let's go.

Everybody: Kay.

The night goes on. It goes fairly well, but Em has to stop Rich from taking 10 pieces of candy, Jeremy gets scared by a creepy display (he ends up hugging Michael, so that's good), the SQUIP sasses almost everybody, Char's candy bag turns over while they are crossing the street, which means that  everybody has to pick it up while keeping cars from coming, Sisi's cat ears are too far back at one point, and they  get a lot of candyless houses. Still, they fill up their bags, and go to Char's house to do a candy swap.

Em: Alright, I don't want the warheads.

Chloe: I'll take them!

SQUIP: Get rid of any unwrapped candy.

Jeremy: We know!

Michael: Ooh! I got Sweethearts! But I already have one! (Hugs Jeremy)

Everybody but the SQUIP: Aaaaawww!

SQUIP: That was cheesier than a pizza.

Em: *gigglesnort*

After they do the candy swap, it's time for them to go home. Em's mom ends up talking to their neighbor, so Em let's herself and the crew in. Everybody gets into comfortable clothes, has dinner (mac & cheese or leftover Chinese food), and they watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. After the movie, they eat some of their candy, and get sugar high.

Jeremy: MICHAEL I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! *tacklehugs Michael*

Michael: Love you too! *hugs Jeremy while saying nonsense*

Rich: I like turtles! I'm totally Bi! IT'S FROM JAPAAAAAN! I'm a werewolf! *tries and fails to do a howl* I love Jake!

Jake: I LOVE RICH! KIT-KATS ARE LIFE! UPGRAAAAAAAA*holds not for 5 minutes*

SQUIP: Ummmmmm.

Jake: (out of breath) de.

Christine: I F***ING LOVE PLAY REHEARSAL! MUSICALS ARE AMAZING!

Em: I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

SQUIP: *tries to act serious, ends up laughing *

It's crazy for a while, and then...

Em: So........ tired.

Everybody but SQUIP: Same.

SQUIP: The hyperactivity caused by sugar is currently wearing off, causing "sugar crash."

Jeremy: Shut.....*cute yawn* up.

Michael: *even cuter yawn* I want to sleep.

Everybody but SQUIP: *passes out and falls asleep*

SQUIP: *smiles* Might as well *goes to "sleep"

Brooke: (sleeptalking) This is Halloween. This is Halloween.

SQUIP:*wakes up* Tomorrow's going to be fun. *goes back to sleep*

A/N: Happy Halloween!